FOODTRIP(62): Banapple Gateway

I’ve been to Banapple Katipunan branch few years ago and I was very impressed. So when their Gateway branch opened (if I’m not mistaken) last year, I really want dine at this branch. Didn’t have the chance to dine here until now since their restau's always full especially on weekends and nights.
 
So we went here last Sunday, at around 4-5 pm. There were a lot people inside but good thing, we were able to get a seat. The waitress were very accommodating and friendly. They assisted us with our seats.

Menu was handed upon seating.

It’s a pay first order so after choosing what to eat, we lined up to pay at the cashier. Place is bigger and spacious compared to their other branch but since there were a lot of people inside, place can get too crowded. What I didn’t like about the place is it’s too noisy for me. I can’t hear much of what the other person is saying. Can’t blame them as there were really a lot of people inside.

Here’s what we ordered:

Garlic Beef Tapa with Creamed parsley eggs (Php200)
“Tender beef tapa, fried in garlic pieces and paired with our special creamy eggs”
 
- Servings were surprisingly huge. Tapa is very soft and tasty. I liked their creamy eggs a lot!


Baked Creamy Cheesy Penne (Php215)
“A Well - loved dish of luscious white cheese sauce and meaty tomato sauce, with al dente penne pasta and sautéed Hungarian sausage”
 
- Perfectly baked with oozing mozzarella cheese on at the top. Totally yumyum! What I also llike about this meal is they really give you huge amount of servings that is worth of what you pay. This huge baked creamy pasta penne for Php215 ONLY!!! Super sulit! :)

Overall, I was satisfied with the dish we ate here at Banapple. Affordable and worth it! :) Definitely one of my faves! :)



Banapple Gateway
Located at: GF Gateway Mall Araneta Center Cubao QC
Phone number: 4370204




Banapple Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 
post signature

0 comments