FOODTRIP(54): Breaks and Shakes

Been seeing Breaks and Shakes in Sapphire St (near Lilac St), whenever I pass by the place. So a few days ago, I finally had a chance to visit this place.
 
 

If you’re familiar of Mad Mustard or St Paul Parish, place is exactly located at the 2nd floor of the ACC building in Sapphire St., near Lilac St.
 

Place is a bit small but cozy. We were the only customers at that time so I was able to appreciate the place.
 
 
 

Menu is placed above the counter.
 
 

They offer milkshakes, breakfast and pastas. Prices were very affordable.

Here’s what we ordered.

Creamy Carbonara (Php120)
 
 
- I really LOVED their creamy carbonara!! As the name itself, their carbonara was really creamy, saucy, and delish! Though servings were just enough and so bitin.


Tuna Aligue (Php130)
 
 
- Though I’m not a fan of spicy meals, I also loved their tuna aligue as it was also creamy and very flavorful.

Dark Chocolate Milkshake with Crushed Grahams (Php120)
 

Coffee Almond Fudge with Whipped Cream (Php120)


- Both milkshakes are superb! I love how smooth these milkshakes are. Not a fan of milkshakes but I think their milkshake is something I would come back for more.

By the way, they have few board and card games that you can use to play while waiting for your orders. And I also noticed that “Ate” was the one who got our orders and she’s also the one who cooked and prepared our shakes. Such an all-round:)
 

Overall, our meals and shakes were SURPRISINGLY GOOD!
  
I just noticed that people aren’t really that familiar with place and I haven’t also seen much reviews about this place. If I’m not mistaken, I’ve seen the place a lot of times since last year but was only able to try this until now. Maybe I think the place isn’t that noticeable and I also think they lack promotion. Their good foods and nice cozy place need more shout outs as this foodie spot deserves such. :)
 





Breaks and Shakes
Located at: Unit 6 ACC Building, Sapphire Street, Concepcion Dos,
Marikina City
Opens: Tues-Sun 10am-10pm




Breaks and Shakes Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
post signature

0 comments