FOODTRIP(57): Breaks and Shakes All Over Again

This is the Part III and the last part of my food trip with Jumi and Chad.
 
 
After eating a hefty meal at Sano Ramen, we decided to look for desserts and a place to hang out. We went at Breaks and Shakes in Sapphire St. as I suggested.
  

Breaks and Shakes 
offer meals, pastas and the best milkshakes!! Located at Sapphire St (near St Paul Parish) I already dined at this place a few weeks ago and was very impressed so I suggested that we hang out at Breaks and Shakes after we ate our dinner. Luckily, we were the only customers at that time.

**took more decent-high-quality-night-time-photos since I brought my cam this time**
 
  
 
 
 

Here’s the menu:
 
 

Here’s what we ordered:

Cookies and Cream Milkshake with Whipped Cream
 

Green Tea Milkshake

Pistachio Milkshake
 


Originally, I wanna order their Coffee Almond Fudge Milkshake which I ordered before but I was informed that it was already out of stock. :( I got the Cookies and Cream Milkshake and it was also soooo good! (But still, Coffee Almond Fudge is the best!!) Haha

I also took a sip at Chad’s Green Tea Milkshake and I love the Green Tea milkshake which is not too sweet (I love matchas/green tea and not too sweet foods/drinks).

Pistachio Milkshake was good too! :))

 

Chad had a little presentation he shared with us. After that, we played this game and Monopoly Deal in which I surprisingly won! Even though I was the most inattentive and uninterested at first (I was already too sleepy at that time since I had a night shift earlier and had 3-4 hours of sleep only). Haha

(PHOTO SPAM ALERT!!!!)
 
 
(Had fun trying my camera’s smile detection feature.. See me smile and laugh, which I rarely do post haha)
 Thank you Breaks and Shakes for the milkshakes, games and great place! :)




Breaks and Shakes
Located at: Unit 6 ACC Building, Sapphire Street, Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
Opens: Tues-Sun 10am-10pm







Breaks and Shakes Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
post signature

0 comments