SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule Review

My skin is far from perfect. Currently, I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive type of skin. I also have A LOT of red marks and blemishes from maskne - and yes, I don't have a flawless skin. But despite of that, I make sure to take care of my skin and help 

This is the MADAGASCAR CENTELLA AMPOULE from the Korean brand, Skin1004. It is a moisturizing and skin calming serum that provides high concentration of 100& Madagascar's pure Centella Asiatica extract to help soothe the skin. Has a slightly acidic formula to create a protective layer around the skin and maintain the PH balance. Can be used by ALL SKIN TYPES. Can be used DAILYMade in Korea. 

Packaging: Comes with a box. The bottle is transparent yellow that comes with a dropper. 

Texture: Feels like water, runny with a little moisture that can be absorbed by the skin easily 

Weight: 100ml Price: ₱1,030 (Click HERE for the direct link and discount!)

How to Use:
Can apply 2-3 extra layers for deeper moisturization. Or can be used with a cotton pad, leave on the skin for 5 minutes to soothe. I personally use this in the night, 3-4x in a week. I add 2-3  drops for the whole face.  

Pros:
- Non sticky
- Light on the skin
- Easily absorbed
- Helps even out my textured skin
- Just the right amount of hydration for my skin
- Makes my skin soft and smooth in the morning
- Glowing skin
- Good for all skin type

Cons:
- Can be a little oily or can trigger the oil on my skin when I put a lot of serum

For more info about the SKIN1004 MADAGASCAR CENTELLA AMPOULE, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Skin1004 #Skin1004MadagascarCentellaAmpoule #MadagascarCentellaAmpoule 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @
skin1004_korea

0 comments