Dasique Water Gloss Tint Review

A glossy water tint. These products just came in the right time. Even though we all wear masks these days, I still use a bit of makeup underneath. I usually use a tint whenever I go on work. But I like my everyday tints - hydrating and long lasting. So I got so EXCITED when I first saw these lip products - a MUST have for me! 

Let me share with you my review about this stunning WATER GLOSS TINT from the Korean brand Dasique. It is a glossy water tint that gives vivid summer shades that pops on your lips by coating your lips with glassy film for that maximum shine. It has a water glow texture - light, transparent and moisture gloss without the stickiness. 


Packaging: It comes in a glossy cream box. The lip tint comes in a transparent glass-like bottle with a doe foot applicator. 


Weight: 3.5g Price: ₱730 (Click HERE for the direct link and more discount) 

Shades: It comes in 5 vivid shades. 
#01 Peach Fairy (subtle)
#02 Rose Dahlia (rose coral)
#03 Heart Wave (pinkish red)
#04 Blooming Red (sensual red)
#05 Evening Dew (plum red)

Pros:
- Non drying tint
- Glossy finish
- Leaves a beautiful tint on the lips
- All shades are good for everyday use
- Moisturizing
- Very hydrating
- You can mix and match the shades for a more stunning shade
- A little goes a long way

Cons:
- Easily transfer (better use a paper to set the excess gloss for that semi glossy/semi matte finish) 
- A bit expensive for a tint
For more info about the DASIQUE WATER GLOSS TINT, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1DK8
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Dasique #DasiqueWaterGlossTint #WaterGlossTint
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @dasique_official

0 comments