No Brand Peach Tea and Lemon Tea Review (#tiktokmademebuy)

It's been a while since I last reviewed food product here on my BLOG. Today, let me share with you a Tiktok Made Me Buy product. 
I am such and avid fan of anything Peach flavor so when I saw this Peach drink on Tiktok, I immediately looked where to buy. These Lemon and Peach Tea sachets are available in No Brand stores. The nearest in place is at Robinsons Galleria but I have no time yet to go to their physical store. So I went ahead and checked my Shopee app. Each sachets are sold for Php6 on No Brand stores but on Shopee it ranges from Php 9-12 each. 
Here's where I bought it: 
One sachet is good for 1 glass (around 350ml). What I like about these it isn't too sweet which I prefer. The peach drink is my fave as it really tastes so good! Lemon tea tastes like iced tea with minimal sugar, I prefer to drink this with ice but you can also drink this using hot water. 
Since I have no time yet to go to their physical store, the Php10 purchase will do. Will definitely visit the physical stores once I have a time, For the mean time, you can also order on the Shopee app. 

0 comments