Wonder Remedy Tube Review

I currently have an acne, oily and sensitive skin. I did get a lot of breakouts that started a few months ago (because of mask) but I am glad that I get minimal breakouts now. My current skin has a lot of bumps and I have a textured skin now. So lately, I get to use moisturizer to achieve a smooth and soft skin. 

This is the WONDER REMEDY TUBE from the Korean brand, Keenoniks. It has 57% Centella Asiatica extracts that soothes and moisturize the skin.  It also has D-panthenol (Vitamins B5), Allantoin and Phystophingonsine that soothes, relieves and promotes ceramide synthesis on the skin thus revealing a smooth and moisturized skin. 

Packaging: Comes with a white box. The product itself comes in a white squeeze type of tube. 


Texture: Soft, cream texture. Non sticky. Easily absorbed by the skin. 

Weight: 50ml Price: ₱1,120 (Click HERE for the direct link and discount!)

How to Use:
After cleansing ang toning, you can apply the cream on the face as the last skincare product. You can also use it under makeup. Can be used in the morning and/or night. (I prefer to use small amounts of this on the face as I have an acne skin and sometimes, too much moisture can cause breakouts. 2-3 pea sized of the cream is enough for my whole face).



Pros:
- Soft and supple skin
- Lightweight
- Non sticky
- Can be used daily
- Removes rough skin, dry patches

Cons:
- A little pricey

For more info about the KEENONIKS WONDER REMEDY TUBE, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1Ebg
#Charis #CharisCeleb #keenoniks #wonderremedytube #keenonikswonderremedytube 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @keenoniks

0 comments