Tamburins Hand Sanitizer (That Tiffany Young of SNSD made me buy) A MUST HAVE!!

That TIFFANY YOUNG made me buy!!! Yes, I am sharing with you my REVIEW on the TAMBURINS HAND SANITIZERS that I got a month ago. 

I am such a huge fan of SNSD and my bias is Tiffany Young. Few months ago, I've seen her What's in My Bag video on Youtube and saw this sossy hand sanitizer. I also saw this on Taeyeon's video which Tiffany also gave her. Got so curious so I decided to buy it on Instagram. 

Usually, each sanitizers sells for Pho500+ each which is a little expensive for a small hand sanitizer but glad that I saw a Trio set which I bought. 

Here's where I bought it: https://invol.co/cl6ddfq
Original Price: Php1,137 (bought for Php968+ with discounts and voucher with free shipping)

TAMBURING HAND SANITIZER TRIO 
It contains 64% ethanol and extract of bottle glue to add moisture to your hands.

[000] 
Sandalwood | Patty | Soil Resistance 
Stopped light, elevated air, soil and roots. The heightened air felt on the vast land and the still light inside it, the signature scent of Tambourines, 000 reminds us of the deep and calm movements of the soil and roots, which means the cycle of nature.

[7] 
Rosewood | Coconut Fragrance | Elegance 
Rosewood mixed with the scent of calm flowers and Labandine's unrefined wildflowers combine with the sweet lingering scent of coconuts, leaving an elegant and attractive aftertaste.

[712] 
Patty | Sour Grass Stem | Smoky 
The soft and captivating transparency of Osmanthus in the first scent and the decadent aroma of Tabaco, which remains thick, express the charm of both senses. The contrasting mixture of purity and decadence provides a new and intense beauty.

Ingredients Ethanol, Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol

Got a freebie!!

How To Use Apply an appropriate amount to dry hands in situations where it is difficult to wash hands and when it is necessary to maintain hand cleanliness. Be careful not to inhale ethanol before it evaporates enough from your hands. 
Love the famous 000 scent as it really smells so good! The scent [7] is a bit manly and [712] smells woody. I love all the scents though but 000 is my fave. It is truly long lasting and scents smells so classy. 

Would I buy it again? YES of course! 

0 comments