Beauty Products That I Got From Japan

I haven't been to Japan (someday I will!) but lately, I'm into Japanese skincare and other beauty products since I've watched Toni Sia's Japan Haul last year. When my cousin went to Japan, I immediately asked her to buy me some products from Donki (Don Quijote). Honestly, I badly want to buy A LOT but I had to limit myself into buying too much products. haha! Anyway, these are some products that I got from Japan:
  

MOMOPURI LOTION (¥880)AND MOMOPURI GEL CREAM (¥1200)
 
  
  
- I first saw these from Toni Sia's Japan Haul and I immediately added these on my to-buy-list. The packaging is really catchy and so cute! I've been using these for more than a month and I love how it helped to moisturized and hydrate my (currently) extremely dry skin. 

FRESHLIGHT SCHWARZKOPF AIRY ASH (¥698)
 
 
- I've used this hair dye in 2015 and this is the BEST ASH HAIR DYE I've ever tried in the market! Although with this hair color, it fades really fast in just a month. I wanted to try it again so I bought one. 

TSUBAKI MOIST SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER (¥498)
 
- I've been wanting to try these for years but I find it too pricey here in the Philippines (selling for P400-500 each). So when I saw that these are sold half the price in Japan, I immediately added this one. I haven't tried it yet but heard A LOT of good reviews about these. 

FUJIFILM SIMPLE ACE DISPOSABLE CAMERA (¥1130)
 
  
- I've been seeing this disposable camera in Youtube and really got so curious! I kind of miss the old school camera where you really have to check all the angles and subject  itself before pressing the click button. Like every film counts. There are online sellers who sells this here but again, a little pricier than the usual. I'm almost done with my first film and would let you know after I have it developed. 

PERFECT WHIP COLLAGEN IN (¥598)
 
  
I've always been so curious with the famous Senka Perfect Whip and since I'm into Japanese skincare lately, I asked my cousin to buy this one for me. Since the blue one (original) and white one are now available here in the Philippines, I asked her to get the COLLAGEN one for me. I've been using this foam cleanser for more than a month and it is really worth the HYPE! I love how hydrated, moisturized, soft and plump my skin is 
after use. 
 

LYCEE ROHTO EYE DROPS - REGULAR & FOR CONTACT LENS (¥455)
 
  
I've seen these A LOT during my cosplay days (2011) and was really curious with product. Way back then, it was really overpriced that's why I refuse to buy it in local online shops. Glad that I finally got to try it this year. I've tried the normal one whenever my eyes feels tired or dry. It has an icy feeling when applied to the eyes. It felt kinda weird at first but then after a few seconds, my eyes feels refreshed. I also used this at the time that my eyes were so red and irritated. It immediately removed the redness in my eyes and felt relieved after. 
 
  

0 comments