Aquato Moisture Lotion Review

I have an oily face/skin tone but I have a DRY body skin tone that's why LOTIONS are a MUST for me. I always use lotion in the morning, at work and at night to keep my skin soft and moisturized. Today, I will share with you the current lotion that keeps my skin moisturized and been using for weeks. 

 
This is the AQUATO MOISTURE LOTION from a Korean brand - a deep moisturizing lotion to hydrate the skin. It contains seeweed mekabu and sea squirt shell materials to keep the skin fresh and soft for a long period. Suitable for all skin types - normal, dry, sensitive and oily. 

*Key Ingredients: 
Fucoidan - protects the skin, soothes, ease itching Glycosaminoglycan - provides moisture 
Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil) - skin vitalization 
Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil - soothes the skin
Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf Oil - calms the skin  

Packaging: It comes with a box and all the info are written in Korean. It comes in a white and green bottle with a pump. 
 
 
 
 
 

Weight: 200ml Price: ₱1,190 (Click HERE for direct link)

Texture: Soft, lightweight, runny in consistency cream in color white 
 
  

Scent: Smells a little minty 

How to Use: I usually get 3-4 pumps for my arms and legs. I apply it 2-3x a day (morning and night) 

 

Pros:
- Very moisturizing
- Lightweight cream 
- Keeps the skin hydrated for about 1-2 hours
- Smells good
- Good and natural ingredients 

Cons:
- Pricey for a small bottle
- Available online


 
For more info about the AQUATO MOISTURE LOTION, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Aquato #AquatoMoistureLotion
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official 
  

0 comments