ILLIYOON FRESH MOISTURE LIP & EYE REMOVER REVIEW

Since last year, I've been so OBSESSED with trying out different makeup removers and I'm hoarding and keeping these at home. Removing the makeup by the use of these products is the first step of any skincare routine. I believe that having a good makeup remover may save up much time for the next skincare step. Today, I got to try a makeup cleanser which I unexpectedly LOVED!

 
This is the Illiyoon Fresh Moisture Lip & Eye Makeup Remover which gently and effectively removes makeup (even water proof ones!) around the eyes and lips while leaving the skin moisturized. It is formulated with COCONUT OIL to easilty melt the makeup and leaves the skin clean and fresh. It gained 2 beauty awards: 2018 HWAHEA Beauty Award and 2018 Glowpick Consumer Beauty Award. 
 
Packaging: It comes in a small plastic bottle. Very handy and travel friendly.
 
 

Ingredients: WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, CITRUS JUNOS PEEL EXTRACT, COIX LACRYMA-JOBI MA-YUEN SEED EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, LAURYL METHYL GLUCETH-10 HYDROXYPROPYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL

Weight: 100ml Price: ₱490 (Click HERE for direct LINK

Scent: No scent at all

Consistency: Watery (I remember Micellar water for this)
 

At first, I thought that the consistency maybe oily since it's a lip and eye makeup remover. I was surprised to see that it feels like water that reminded me of Micellar water. I've been using this makeup remover for weeks now and I love how watery, runny and light the consistency is. I have on oil based makeup remover and honestly, that feels very heavy and sticky on the skin. Even though this makeup removes is water based, it can easily removes stubborn water proof mascara and matte lip stick. It also feels very light and fresh on the skin after use. It claims to moisturized the skin which is true. It doesn't leave the skin dry thus leaves the skin fresh and well moisturized. It comes in a 100 ml small bottle so I might save this one for future use since I find that this kind of packaging can be very travel friendly. Overall, I really LOVE the Illiyoon Fresh Moisture (didn't have any breakouts nor pimples) so I do recommend this for all skin types. 
  
 
For more info about the ILLIYOON FRESH MOISTURE LIP & EYE REMOVER, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Illiyoon #IlliyoonLip&EyeRemover #MakeupRemover 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @illiyoon_official 

0 comments