BCL Momopuri Peach Concentrated Lotion and Gel Cream Review

Today's review will ba about one of my CURRENT FAVORITE JAPANESE SKINCARE PRODUCT! But before that let me share with you my current skin issues. Some of you may already know that I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin until early this year that my skin has become so DRY and itchy. I had to look for different skincare products that would suit my current skin. 
 
A few months ago, my cousin went to Japan and I asked her to buy some Japanese skincare products to try. In the Philippines, Korean skincare is more popular but lately, I don't what got into me but I'm now into Japanese skincare. 

This is the Momopuri Peach Concentrated Lotion and Gel Cream which are from the Japanese company BCL. I first saw these on Toni Sia's Japan Haul and I got curious with the packaging and peach claim to it. So when my cousin went to Japan, I immediately ask her to buy these for me. 
 
Key Ingredients: 
Lactobacillus E12 Strain (strengthen the skin's natural moisture and hydrate the skin) 
Peach Ceramide (Retain moisture on the skin) 
Peach Leaf and Bergamot Fruit Extract (pore tightening)

MOMOPURI PEACH CONCENTRATED LOTION
 
It is a watery lotion/toner that gives the skin deep and long lasting hydration. It has Has Lactic Acid (lactobacillus) and Peach Ceramides to minimize fine lines and makes the skim soft and plump.  It also has It has Peach extract, Bergamot fruit extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins C, A, and E. 
Ingredients: Water, DPG, Glycerin, PEG / PPG / Polybutylene Glycol-8 / 5/3 Glycerin, Arginine, Enterococcus faecalis, Corn Oil, Ascorbyl Tetrahexyl Decanoate, Tocopherol, Retinol Palmitate, Na Hyaluronate, Phytosteryl Glucoside / Glucosyl Ceramide, bergamot fruit extract, methyl glucose-20, peach leaf extract, silver oxide, BG, glycereth-25 PCA isostearate, sodium oleate, xanthan gum, xylitol, citric acid, sodium citrate, phytic acid, polyglyceryl laurate, Perfume
 
  
 
Weight: 200ml 
Price:
Scent: Peach scent
Consistency: Watery but a little thicker than water 
 
How to use: After cleaning the face, apply 3-4 drops of this on a cotton pad and apply onto the face. Day and night time. 
  


MOMOPURI PEACH GEL CREAM
 
It is a moisturizer gel cream helps strengten the skin and adds natural moisture for that plump and soft skin. It has Peach extract, Bergamot fruit extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins C, A, and E. 
Ingredients: enterococcus faecalis, corn oil, ascorbyl tetrahexyldecanoate, tocopherol, retinol palmitate, sodium hyaluronate, phytosteryl glucoside / glucosyl Ceramide, bergamot fruit extract, peach leaf extract, (hydroxyethyl acrylate / acryloyl dimethyl taurine Na) copolymer, (acrylate / alkyl acrylate (C10-30)) crosspolymer, sorbitan isostearate, 4 Na etidronate, Na oleate, Silica, polysorbate 60, polyglyceryl laurate-5, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, cyanocobalamin, iron oxide
 
  
 
Weight: 80g
Price:
Scent: Peach scent
Consistency: Lightweight cream 
How to use: After applying toner, apply the cream on the face. For night time routine. 
  

CURRENT SKIN:
 

Check out my video review on my Youtube channel below: 

 
I've been using the Lotion for more than 1 month and the Gel Cream for almost a month and it did wonders on my EXTREMELY DRY SKIN! 
Lotion/Toner - I use this toner 2x a day - day and night. This toner feels very moisturizing on the skin and I love how it preps my skin for my makeup or the next skincare routine. It leaves the skin soft, smooth and moisturized. It is not too moisturizing but moisturizing enough to keep my skin hydrated. 

Gel Cream - I use this at night because it really feels so moisturizing when I use this. Although, it is still a very light weight gel that deeply hydrates the skin all throughout the night. Yes, all night! The cream really stays on the face all night (while sleeping) to have a smooth, soft and plump skin in the morning. 

If you have a dry to normal skin, I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND adding these products on your skincare routine. 

Will definitely REPURCHASE!!! I'm thinking of buying these again when my cousin comes back to Japan just to have a spare stash at home since this is not available in the Philippines. I saw one at Shopee at Yes style site but it's too expensive compared to the Japanese price. 
 

1 comments

  1. Hi. Is there any side effects? Some of the products I have tried from Binge.ae (an online shopping / e-commerce site) has no side effects. I am just wondering if these products on your post has any allergens or side effects. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete