Simple Korean Makeup Tutorial feat. Rucy's Vanity PH

**Before I share my simple Korean makeup tutorial, I just want to say that this is my FIRST TIME sharing a makeup routine and I’m not really used to this. I’m not a makeup artist nor even do makeup tutorials. Also, i only have a few palettes so please take note that I’ll be using a FAKE NAKED 3 palette for this look. I don’t encourage you to buy or use this since I only wear this when I filmed videos which I immediately remove. Nonetheless, everything I will use on this tutorial are original products (of course!) except for the Naked 3 palette. If you’re not in to this kind of video, you may choose not to watch. Thank you J

So today, I’ll be sharing with you how to do a simple Korean makeup tutorial using products from Rucy’s Vanity PH which I usually wear when I filmed videos. Sharing my first impression thoughts too!
 

Rucy’s Vanity is a Korean cosmetic brand that offers high quality cosmetics in a more reasonable price for Filipinas. Aside from cosmetics, they also offer variety of skincare and body care products. Checked the prices online and was impressed on how AFFORDABLE their products are.

So now, let’s get started.

I already prepped my skin and use my favorite Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream in Cotton Fit as a base and also used Naturactor Cover Face in #141 as my concealer.

For eyeshadow, I use the Maybelline The Nudes palette and fake Naked 3 palette I got from Divisoria.

For eye brow, I use the Milani Stay Put Brow to line my eye brows. Then I use the Rucy’s Vanity Auto Eyebrow Pencil (Php80) for my brows. It is an easy retractable eyebrow pencil that provides excellent sharp and precise lines yet a blend able soft focus to define eyebrow’s natural hue.
 
  
 
  

To keep my eyebrows in place, I used the Essence Lash and Brow Clear Eyebrow Mascara.

After that, I apply the Rucy’s Vanity Liquid Eyeliner (Php160) on my lids. This liquid liner is long lasting, easy to apply and water proof.
 
 
 

Next, I apply the Rucy’s Vanity Gleamy Lavish Waterproof Mascara (Php180) on my lashes. It is hypo-allergenic, sweat resistant and water proof. Not only that, it protects the lashes and lock in moisture.
 
 
 

For contouring, I used the Maybelline V-Face Duo Stick on my face.

Next, I use this Rucy’s Vanity Two-Way Cake in #21 Natural Beige (Php250). It has a SPF 35 PA++ plus a whitening effect. I like that it is non cakey and gives of a matte effect which is suitable for oily skin like mine.
   
  
 
 
 

To finish the look, I use the Rucy’s Vanity Lip & Cheek Red (Php80) on my lips as ombre and cheeks for that Korean look. This tint contains Green Tea and Collagen for moisturizing and smooth texture. 
 
   
 
  

Since I want and ombre and matte finish, I used the Etude House Rosy Tint Lips in After Blossom while I also dab on a few concealer on my outer lips to highlight the ombre lips. 
 
 

Ta-da. Now here’s my simple everyday makeup look. This is my FIRST ever make up tutorial and I hoped you like it. :) 
 
Thanks again to Rucy's Vanity PH for this awesome make up from Korea. 

 For more info about Rucy’s Vanity, you may contact them here:
Site: http://rucysvanityph.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rucysvanityph
Email: drvkoreancosmetics@gmail.com
Contact Nos: 0928 900 1717; 0915 298 7829; 02 695 3091

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Rucy's Vanity PH. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments