REVIEW(S): Relumins Advance White Premium Day Cream

Having an oily and acne prone skin is one of the struggles I’m currently facing. Good thing, my monthly breakouts are now controlled thanks to my current skincare routine and the Orihiro Placenta and Collagen Powder. But the breakouts left my skin blemishes which takes months before it completely fades. So I’m still in the process of looking for products that will help my blemishes fades faster.

So a few months ago, I discovered this Relumins Advance White Premium Day Cream which is a weightless premium day cream for intensive repair and protection. I’m currently using this product for more than a month already.
 

Product Info: Relumins Advance White Premium Day Cream leaves the skin feeling fresh, moisturized and enriched all day. It also contains Claire Blanche lightening complex that is the most trusted name in skin whitening. It also has an upgraded skin whitening formula with Licorice, Glutathione and Vitamin C
  

Packaging: Comes in this handy plastic pump bottle.
 
 

Weight: 30ml

Price: Php650 at Cheska’sStore

Scent: Powdery scent

Consistency: Watery and feels light on the skin.
 

How To Use: 
  
You can actually use this as a day cream (before applying your makeup) or at night (before going to bed). Apply cream first by dabbing extra cream on hyper pigmented areas or dark spots, then apply it on the rest of your face.

Review/Results:(Please excuse my photos) (I used this together with Lily's Touch Snail Serum)
 
- I used the Relumins Advance White Premium Day Cream for more than a month every other day.
- Sometimes I use it as a day cream and sometimes a a night cream.
- When used at night, I concentrated the cream mostly on my blemishes and neck.


Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 
 

Pros:
- Can be used as a day cream under makeup or as a part of night time routine
- Feels light on the skin
- Keeps my skin hydrated and moisturize
- It lightens my blemishes in about a month of use
- Instant brightening effects on my skin
- Easily blends on my skin
- No breakouts
- Handy packaging
- A little goes a long way
- Reasonable for a day cream

Cons:
- Oiled up in just 2 hours if I use this on top of my makeup :(

 
Verdict: After more than a month of using the Relumins Advance White Premium Day Cream, I noticed that my blemishes slowly started to lighten. Not drastically but yes, it slowly fades now. I like that it didn’t break me out and makes my skin soft and smoother. I love how supple my skin is after I use this at night. What I just didn’t like is that I easily oil up when I use this on top of my makeup. My skin prefers to use this at night compared as a day cream. I recommend this for both skin types as you can use this as a day care for normal to dry skin and night cream for oily skin. Love that the price is reasonable given that this comes from a good and known brand, Relumins.

 
Relumins Advance White Premium Day Cream is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

1 comments