REVIEW(S): Rucy's Vanity Lip & Cheek Tint Red

Lip tints are my go-to whenever I feel lazy when I needed to go out and it gives off a nice and natural finish. Before I became obsessed with lip sticks, I remembered being fascinated with tints first a few years back. Most of the tints I’ve tried are easy to apply and affordable.

Today’s review will be about Rucy’s Vanity Lip & Cheek Tint in Red shade which I’ve been seeing online ever since. Almost all of the reviews I’ve read were positive and that got me so curious about their tint. Since I saw this tint online a few times already, my first impression made me think that this was an expensive tint. Imagine how shocked I was when I checked their site only to discover that this is the MOST AFFORDABLE tint I’ve ever seen.
 

Glad I was able to get my hands on Rucy’s Vanity Lip & Cheek a few months ago and got to try this a few times already. So let’s get started with my review.
 

Product Info: Rucy’s Vanity Lip & Cheek Red, a Korean brand in the Philippines, is a dual purpose liquid stain that gives your lips & cheek a hint of natural-looking color. This product can also be used under gloss for added intensity.
  

Packaging: This comes in this handy small pink tube. The color of the packaging is so perfect for pink lovers like me.
 
 

Weight: 8ml

Price: Php80

Shade: One shade only which is Red.
 

Scent: No scent

Texture: Sticky and easily glides on the lips though a bit hard to blend on the cheeks

How To Use: Dab onto lips or cheeks straight and blend using clean fingertips. Reapply for added intensity.
  
 

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 
 

Pros:
- Affordable
- Pigmented
- Natural finish
- Good for everyday look
 
- Handy
- Moisturizing
- A little goes a long way
- Glossy finish

Cons:
- A bit sticky
- Easily transfers
- One shade only
 
- Available online

Verdict: When it comes to pigmentation, this tint is very outstanding since you only squeeze a few of this product to use on your cheeks and lips. One can maximize this product since a little goes a long way. I love Korean lips so I prefer the natural look for this one. You can also achieve a full lip tint look by applying more of the product. Also, I love the packaging since it’s pink and very handy. What I didn’t like was that it didn’t last that much since it easily transfers on my food and drinks. Also, some may find this sticky especially when applied on the cheeks. Personally, I didn’t like the sticky consistency when applied on the cheeks though I have no worry when I applied it on my lips. They only have 1 shade so I do hope they add more shades to their tint. Lastly, this product is recommended for those who want a natural Korean look which I believe is perfect for everyday use. This is the most AFFORDABLE lip & cheek tint I’ve ever tried.

 
I wanna thank Rucy’s Vanity for sending me this product to try. :)

 For more info about Rucy’s Vanity, you may follow them below:
Website: http://rucysvanityph.com/
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rucysvanityph
Instagram: @rucysvanityph



Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Rucy's Vanity PH. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments