FOODTRIP(118): Recession Coffee

Say hello to this distinct coffee shop that I've been hearing about for the past few months. This coffee shop is located at Eastwood Mall, inside the Digital Walker, the Recession Coffee. 

What's so different from this coffee shop is the free will to pay what how much you feel like. Nice right? So one Friday night, we went to dine here and see for ourselves what this coffee shop serves. 

Since Recession Coffee is located inside Digital Walker, place design was techy, catchy but relaxed. 
There were plenty of tables and chairs to accommodate customers, though I find the individual chairs a bit small for me. 

Their famous menu on how-much-you-wanna-pay-for-your-coffee is located on their counter. 
They have different option when it comes to prices (From 200 to 50). 
 
Coffee menu seems good to me though I really don't have much idea of the differences of the coffee since they didn't provide any photos for references. (I guess that's just how this coffee shop works.. It's all about mystery on how tall you cup is or how your coffee looks like. Haha) 

Btw, aside from coffee, they also serve different yummy pastries and cakes. 

Anyway, after deciding what to order, Imma share with you now what we ordered. 

Hot Flat White Coffee 

Hot Latte Coffee

Iced Latte 

Iced Cappuccino 
- Honestly, though they all taste differently but I really can't explain how their individual taste was because it ALL TASTES YUMMY AND GOOD to me. Haha I mean, they all are good weather it was hot or cold. It's actually a good coffee were I know I'll badly crave for. 

Love Wins (Php150) 
- If you've read my reviews before, I always say that I'm not a fan or cakes or sweets because sweets are just not my fave. But hey, this is an exception. At first glance, I first thought, maybe this is something I wouldn't like because it looks so sweet. One bite, and the sweetness was just perfect for me. Took another bite and yeees.. it was the perfect cake paired with the coffee. 

Matcha Brownie (Php85) 
- I'm a matcha lover but I find matcha and brownie too sweet for my taste. - My friends did liked this btw. 

Overall, we really had a nice time chilling out here. The place was good and staffs were very polite. Their coffee are definitely something I'll come back for (especially that I now work at Eastwood haha). A new coffee shop (especially for coffee addicts like me) that'll keep you excited and satisfied. Will definitely come back for another cup. 

Recession Coffee 
Located at: 3rd Flr., Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City 
Opens at: 11AM-11PM, Mon-Sun 
Phone number: 584 3745
Recession Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments