FOODTRIP(112): Donna's Cafe

You may have noticed that it's been a while since I last visited Lilac St. There's already a lot of new restaurants and establishments in the area and honestly, I had a hard time where to start. Haha 
 
But then decided to visit Donna's Cafe for my first food trip. They are located at one of the newest building at Lilac St. in BENT 3 building. 

Donna's Cafe mainly serves desserts, cupcakes and cakes but they also serve rice meals and pastas. Went there for a lunch and was warmly greeted by their staffs. 

Place is very cozy and I like the ambiance a lot. 
 
 

Menu was handed to us upon seating. After about 15 mins, our orders were served. Here's what we ordered: 
 

Chicken Cordon Bleu (Php200) 
- The chicken cordon bleu was cooked perfectly for me. Servings were huge given the price. Though I just find the cream/white sauce bland. I think they need to add more flavor to the sauce. 

Spicy Shrimps in Lemon Garlic Olive Oil (Php190) 
- The noodles were cooked well for me and the servings were also huge. This pasta dish was very flavorful and I did like it. Oh btw, the chef asked us for the level of spiciness for this dish which is very nice for me. 

Carrot Cupcake (Php60) 
- Not a fan of cup cakes but I did like this one a lot. It was very yummy and sweet. 

Orange Cupcake 
- This cupcake was given to us by the chef to try out. I was soft, fluffy and yummy too. Though I liked this one better as it has an orange flavor to it which I rarely see on cupcakes cafe. 

Overall, I had a great time dining in this newest cafe in Lilac St. Asides from the staff who were very accommodating and friendly, the foods were great too. The Shrimp pasta and cupcakes are definitely recommended for everyone. 
Donna's Cafe 
Located at: 67 Lilac St., Bent III Building SSS Village Marikina City 
Opens at: 12nn-9:30pm 
Phone number: 0905 341 6881
Donna's Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments