FOODTRIP(115): Ramen Nagi UP Town Center

A week ago, me and my friends went at Ramen Nagi at UP Town Center for a dinner. 
 
Ramen Nagi is known for their famous big and tasty bowl of ramen. I've been hearing and reading lots of positive feed backs from this restaurant so glad I was able to finally try this last week. 

Went there at dinner time on a Saturday and the place is a bit full. Staffs were very accommodating and friendly.   We were given a check list on how we would want our ramen cooked. Btw, they have a standard 4 ramen which are the Butao King, Black King, Red King and Green King. 

We both got the Original King (Butao) (Php390) with Rich Taste, Normal sauce, Normal garlic, Green Onion and Hard noodles. 

Grace and I got the one with the Belly part and Level 1 of spiciness. 
While Rina and her sister got the Shoulder part and 1/2 level of spiciness. 
Both are very rich in flavors, tasty and yummy. I had to add a little curry powder on my ramen to a little more spicy kick. Love it! :) 

Overall, even though we only ordered 2 ramen bowls and even shared, we were all full and had a great time dining here. I would love to try their other ramen in the future :) 

Ramen Nagi UP Town Center 
Located at: GF UP Town Center, Katipunan Ave., Diliman Quezon City 
Opens at: 10AM-10PM 
Phone number: 9905438 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RamenNagiManila/
Ramen Nagi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments