Nacific Phyto Niacin Whitening Essence Review

I've been meaning to share a review about this HOLY GRAIL product that I've been using for a very long time. This product made a HUGE IMPACT on my skincare routine - helping my acne prone skin. But before I get started with my review let me share with you something about my current skin. 

I really have an acne prone, sensitive and oily type of skin until I had a HUGE BREAKOUTS in 2018. I took the anti acne pill (Isotretinoin) from December 2018 until June 2019 which "cured" my acne breakouts. I had a DRY skin during these times although currently, my skin is now back to being combination type. I have an oily t-zone area but still have some dry patches. I get small occasional pimples before I get my period monthly which is tolerable. My skin IMPROVED A LOT and now MUCH BETTER compared to 2018. Since last year, I've trying out DIFFERENT SKINCARE PRODUCTS to help prevent and lessen the pimple breakouts. 

Around April or May 2019, I started to use the NACIFIC PHYTO NIACIN WHITENING ESSENCE to help lessen the redness of my blemishes and skin due to the previous breakouts that time. I've seen A LOT of reviews of this product so I got curious. I got it from the ALTHEA KR site and since then, I've been using this product for almost 1 year already so I guess this is the right time to really make a final review. 

NACIFIC PHYTO WHITENING ESSENCE 

A brightening essence that helps lighten dark spots and blemishes for that glowy, radiant and supple skin. It has 5% Niacinamide and Vit C to help prevent pigmentation and dullness; Hyaluronic Acid and Bamboo Sap to moisturize and re energize the skin. 

Key Ingredients:
Niacinamide - lowers melanin production, skin brightening 
Bambusa Vulgaris Extract - brightens dull skin 
Vitamin C

INGREDIENTS: Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide

Packaging: Comes in a frosted bottle with medicine dropper 

Weight: 50 ml Price: Php 890 (at Althea Korea  - although I got it last year at around Php 600+)

Scent: No scent

Consistency/Texture: A little thicker than water but to thick like a normal serum. It is runny and a little slimy. The serum is transparent white. 

How to Use:
I use this as the 2nd to the last step of my skincare routine. Last year, I use to every single day. But since I also want to try other serums, I use this every 2-3 days. I apply 1 drop on each area and only on the blemishes and problematic areas at night time. 
Night routine: Cleansing - Toner - Serum - Spot Cream 

I've been looking for a SERUM to help lighten the dark spots and blemishes for a very long time. I honestly want to try the Klairs Vit C serum but I find it too expensive plus I'm not sure if it'll work for me so I opted for this one. It has a 5% Niacinamide to help lighten the hyperpigmented areas (I have a lot of red spots and blemishes from pimples) and it is doesn't easily lighten. This serum really helped lighten those marks or even prevent it from scarring too much (when used right away) but the lightening effects really takes time. It does LIGHTEN THE BLEMISHES but it took me 2-3 months before I saw the effects. Also, it doesn't prevent pimples thus still using this to lighten the new ones. 

During the time that I had a DRY skin, this serum isn't enough to really moisturize and hydrate the skin thus I add other moisturizers/serum while using this. Currently my skin is combination type and I love that this serum doesn't make my skin more oily. It is non sticky, easily absorbs by the skin and has the right amount of moisture to keep it hydrated. 

After almost 1 year of using this product, yes it did LIGHTEN my blemishes and brightens my skin but you have to have patience if you want to see the results. I still have a lot left of the product in my almost 1 year of use. It is very worth it given the price, longevity of the product itself and the effects it gives. Will DEFINITELY RECOMMEND and will PURCHASE AGAIN! 

0 comments