Reset Your Skincare with Face Republic Pureprep Trio Review

Before I get started with my review, I just want to share that I currently have a COMBI and SENSITIVE type of skin. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you might notice that a few months ago, my skin was so DRY that why most of the products I share are for moisture. It's SUMMER here in the Philippines and now my skin is slowly going back from dry to normal to combi type. I still ave some dry patches but my t-zone for sure is so OILY!!! My main problem are blemishes and occasional hormonal pimps every month. I have a LOT of skincare products I'm trying and using to help me prevent pimples and hopefully improve my skin. 

 
A few weeks ago, I got to TRY a NEW LINE of skincare products from the Korean brand Face Republic.  
 

MILD CLEANSING WATER 
 
Product Info: A gentle cleanser formula that removes makeup, dirt and  excess oil on your skin. Can be used for cleaning or double cleansing. 
 
 
 
 
Weight: 160ml Price: Php299
Consistency: 
Scent:
My Thoughts: I can't live without cleansing water and this one really impressed me! I like that the consistency is watery and runny so it is not sticky nor oily. It leaves my skin that squeaky clean feels and it is not too drying. It can easily remove all the makeup that I have even the water proof ones (except Heroine mascara). Leaves the skin soft and supple. 

PH-BALANCING TONER 
 
Product Info: Preps the skin by restoring natural balance without stripping away its natural oils. For dry, oily and sensitive skin.   
 
 
Weight: 160ml Price: Php399
Consistency: 
Scent: 
My Thoughts: I'm looking for a toner that is not too moisturizing nor too drying and this is it. I've been using this as my everyday toner every night and it feels very light and fresh on the skin. I noticed that my pores got a little smaller with this. 

AHA/BHA TONER 
Product Info: A gentle toner that preps the skin and strips away dull and rough skin.
 
  
Weight: 160ml Price: Php499 
Consistency: 
Scent: 
My Thoughts: Been using this for 3-4x a week and I noticed that my pimples easily got smaller when I used this. I also have a rough and dry patches and it helps to soothe those areas. I noticed that my skin is glowing
roughness on my forhead has disappeared wuickly also the bumps and i also noticed that my skin is glowing I would really recommend it at using for nighttime and a little goes a long way
it doesn't sting at all, i love that it has no alcohol, i also love that it's mild enough for everyday use. After few days of using it my pores are visibly less prominent.

Price: ₱1,197/set (Click HERE for direct link) 
  

Current skin: 
 
 
For more info about the FACE REPUBLIC PUREPREP TRIO, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb # FaceRepublic #FaceRepublicPurePrepTrio #PurePrepTrio
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @facerepublic 

0 comments