SelfCoding Never Be The Same Matte Liquid Foundation Review

My current skin is starting to go back from being DRY to normal to OILY skin. Most of the times, I find my t-zone area extremely oily especially that it's now SUMMER season in the Philippines. Lately,I'm also changing my skincare and makeup products that would suit my oily skin. A few weeks ago, I got a NEW foundation that I've been loving and using at work. Yes, only at work. Since there's an enhanced quarantine (lock down) in Manila, almost ALL of the establishments are closed except the hospital, groceries, market, drugstores, etc so most are advised to just stay at home. But since, I'm a NURSE, I still go to work 2-3x a week. That's the reason I can still wear makeup lately. Haha
 
This is the NEVER BE THE SAME Matte Liquid Foundation from the Korean brand SelfCoding. It is a mineral oil-free foundation that can cover the pores and wrinkles - for that smooth and poreless skin. 
 
Key Ingredients: Avocado, Coconut, Jojoba, Rosehip

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Talc, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Niacinamide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado)Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Water, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492

It comes with a box and in a small sturdy matte plastic bottle. I like that it comes with a dropper-like tip so you can easily control the product. Less messy too! 
 
 
  

Weight: 30ml Price: ₱710 (Click HERE for direct link) 

It has 12 wide variety shades to choose. I got 3 shades: 03 Medium Light, 05 Gold Sand and 06 Caramel.
I like the shades that I got which are suitable for Asian/Filipino skin tone.
 
 
 

The foundation has a medium to full coverage and feel very lightweight on the skin. It has a MATTE finish. The foundation lasted up to 6 hours with my oily skin. 
 
 

Pros:
- Lightweight 
- Has Matte finish 
- Medium to full coverage
- Suitable for oily skin like mine
- Very handy packaging
- Wide range of shades
- You can mix and match the shades
- You use the dark shades for contour instead

Cons: 
- A little pricey given the amount of product
- Can only be bought online
 
For more info about the SELFCODING NEVER BE THE SAME MATTE LIQUID FOUNDATION, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #SelfCoding #SelfCodingFoundation #NeverBeTheSame #MatteLiquidFoundation
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @selfcoding_official

0 comments