NEOGEN CODE9 BLACK VOLUME CREAM REVIEW

Currently my skin is back to being oily and sensitive (still acne prone) but MORE MANAGEABLE skin. This month, I only had small pimps that easily dries in 1-2 days. My t-zone is starting to get oily in about 4-5 hours but glad that it gives my skin that natural radiance and dewiness. 
 
Since last year, I "carefully" use different skincare products to keep my skin pimple free, plump and soft. It's summer here in the Philippines and I have reduced the times of using moisturizing products from 3-4x a week to 2-3x a week. I always make sure to use moisturizing products such as cream, gel or masks to keep my skin soft and hydrated. Today, I'll be sharing with you a product that I've recently added to my night time skincare routine. 

This is the BLACK VOLUME CREAM from the Korean brand, Neogen Code9Code9 is a sister brand of Neogen which stands for Convenient, One step skincare, Dynamic, Effects and the number of skincare effects it contributes to your skin. This cream is a highly concentrated and moisture rich gel that volumized, moisturized, plump and make the skin soft and supple for 50 hours! It keeps the skin hydrated all day long without the greasiness. Has 0% oil so it is suitable for every skin types. 
 

*Key Ingredients: (49 black ingredients and 119 natural ingredients) 
- Ceramide
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Alpha Lipoic Acid

It comes with a black and white box and description are mostly written in Korean. The tub is color black and has a minimal design. It also comes with a little stand and a silicon/rubber like spatula. 
 
 
 
 


Weight: 80ml Price: ₱1,250 (Click HERE for the direct link) 

The consistency is gel (like hair gel) and it very bouncy and a little thicker than the usual creams. It is a little runny though. 
 
 

How to use: 
1. Morning and evening, use after regular skin care routine. 
2. Scoop a proper amount using the narrow side of the spatula and apply it on the face and use the wide side of the spatula to evenly spread across your face.
 

CURRENT SKIN: 
 

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now (using for 2-3x in a week/night time routine) and I love how it gives a natural glow and brightens my skin every time I wake up. It gives that right amount of hydration my skin needs. It is very lightweight and it doesn't irritate the skin. If you have a dry skin, you may want to use this often as it can really help hydrate the skin. 

***Please take note that I only apply this at night time to not trigger too much oil especially in the morning or afternoon. I also make sure to let it stay on my skin for 7-8 hours only that why I prefer to use this in the evening. 

 
For more info about the NEOGEN BLACK VOLUME CREAM, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Neogen #NeogenBlackVolumeCream #BlackVolumeCream 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @

0 comments