GILLA8 Damask Rose Extra Radiance Facial Toner

I have an oily, acne prone and sensitive type of skin. My skin condition is way better compared to years before and I'm glad that I can now try different skincare products without having a breakouts. Currently, I have normal to oily skin - and I noticed that I'm starting to have an oily t-zone 4-5 hours after I wash my face. Although the oiliness of my skin now is more manageable (not extremely oily compared before).

 
I've been using DIFFERENT skincare products since last year and glad that even though I have a sensitive type of skin, I rarely get breakouts now from using new products. At times, I get small bumps that easily dries in 1-2 days or get 1-2 tiny pimples (with pus inside) every time of the month and that's it. I can say that my skin is now BETTER and more MANAGEABLE. 

Currently, I am using different 5 different toners depending on my mood and skin condition that day. Today, let me share with you the latest skincare product that I've been using for weeks. 

This is the Damask Rose Extra Radiance Facial Toner which is from the Korean brand, Gilla8. Honestly, this is the first time that I've head this brand but I've checked their instagram and found a lot of skincare products that are seems to be interesting. 
  
The DAMASK ROSE EXTRA RADIANCE FACIAL TONER is daily toner that has real rose petals that wipes off dead skin cells. It also has organic petals water to hydrate the skin - revealing brighter, smoother and more even skin. It alcohol free - gives skin a cool, hydrating lift - leaving skin supple and smooth. It also balances the pH levels without stripping off the natural oils of the skin. It contains 10,000ppm rose power to retain moisture. Good for dull skin, dark spots, moisturizing and pore refining. 

 
Key Ingredients: 
*Damask Rose 
*Vitamin C 
*Panthenol
*Hyaluronic Acid

Ingredients : Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water(9,800ppm), Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder(1,800ppm), Citric Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citronellol, Geraniol 

This comes in a white and pink box. The product itself comes in a transparent bottle. You can easily see the toner and it has rose petals inside. The color of the toner is light brown and has a distinct rose scent. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The consistency is runny and feels moisturizing on the skin. 
 

Weight: 300ml Price: ₱1,300 (Click HERE for direct link) 

How to use: 
You can use toner for everyday use but since I have an oily skin, I prefer to use this on the days that my skin feels dry and rough. I also prefer to use this at night since it tends to make my skin more oilier when used in the morning. 

You can also use this as a toner pack - moisten sterile cotton pad with toner as a sheet pack or as a real Rose mist - put this toner in an empty container and spray onto face.
  

Pros:
- Makes the skin soft and supple
- Hydrates and moisturize
- Brightens up the skin
- Energize the skin

Cons:
- Makes my skin oilier when used in the morning (oily skin)

For DRY skin: Can be used daily 2x a day (morning - evening routine)
For OILY skin: Can be used every other day (evening routine) 

 
For more info about the DAMASK ROSE EXTRA RADIANCE FACIAL TONER , you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #DamaskRoseExtraRadianceFacialToner #Gilla8DamaskRoseExtraRadianceFacialToner 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @gilla8.official

0 comments