Juice To Cleanse Water Wash Balm Review

Lately, I've been so obsessed with hoarding different cleansers but I don't know why. Maybe because I am so OC with skincare and one of the things I want to be OC with is cleaning thoroughly the skin. My current skin is a little dry and flaky so I'm looking for good cleansers that won't make my skin dry.
  
Today, I'll share with you my review of cleanser from the Korean brand Juice To Cleanse. I already tried 2 of their products: Calming Clean Water which is my favorite and recommended everyday makeup remover and the Powder Wash which I find very handy to use. I am very SATISFIED with these products so I got excited when I got my hands on their Water Wash Balm.
The Water Wash Balm is a convenient one-step cleanser that effectively removes makeup and impurities. From moisture balm to cream to foam, it leaves the skin moisturized and refreshed. It can be used the first and 2nd step in one facial cleansing as it gently removes the makeup. It melts by the use of the natural body's temperature. Their formula are low irritant and made of all EWG GREEN grade ingredients. 
*Key Ingredients: Lemon, Lime, Mango, Papaya, Pineapple

It comes in a yellow box and the packaging itself comes in a yellow cute tub. The balm is in light yellow color. The consistency feels a little sticky but feels smooth when applied to the face. It gently removes the makeup and residue in an instant. 
 
 
 
  

Weight: 200g Price: ₱1,410 (Click HERE for direct link) 

How to Use: 

1. Take an appropriate amount of product with the spatula and apply on the dry skin without wetting the face with water. 
2. Gently rub the face in a massaging motion to melt the makeup. 
3. Lather while wetting the face with lukewarm water and rinse off with water. 
  

Pros:
- Easily removes makeup
- Skin feels smooth right after
- Mild and light on the skin
- Love the packaging
- Love the mild citrus scent

Cons:
- Pricey
- Available online

For more info about the Juice to Cleanse Water Wash Balm, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #JuiceToCleanse #JuiceToCleanseWaterWashBalm #WaterWashBalm 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @/juicetocleanse_official 

0 comments