Peach C Honey glow Cover Cushion Review

Lately, I've been so obsessed with compact cushions as I find it more handy and convenient to use. Today, I'll be sharing with you my current favorite compact cushion that I've been using for weeks.
 
This is the Peach C Honey Glow Cover cushion from a Korean brand, Hanuel Hanuel which is owned by the famous model and CEO, Ha Nuel. Hanuel Hanuel is a Korean brand which is owned by the famous CEO and model, Ha Neul. It's a known lingerie, clothing and now also a cosmetic brand (Peach C). I've been following her on Instagram and she's really pretty and has a nice figure. Not only that, I get to her more when she was recently featured at the Asian Boss Youtube. Her story is really inspiring. 
 

The Peach C cosmetic line by Ha Neul have lots of makeup products to choose from. She has makeup base, cushion, eye shadow palette, blusher, tint, lipstick and even brushes. Today, I'll be sharing with you my review on their compact cushion. 
 
The Peach C Honey Glow Cover Cushion can be use to brighten, reduce wrinkles and delivers a honey like glow on the skin. It is lightweight on the skin while giving a high coverage and long lasting makeup. It also comes with an SPF 50+ PA+++ to protect the skin. 

It comes in a light peachy box while the cushion comes in a matte light peach cushion. It has tear drop puff which I find very cute. 
 
 
 
 
  

It comes in 3 shades: 
01 Ivory 
02 Beige 
03 Sand 
(I got the 03 Sand which is just perfect for my fair Filipina complexion. Knowing Korean shades, even though it is said to be the darker one, the 03 shade is still a little light for morena skin tone.) 
 
 

Weight: 15g Price: ₱1,300 (Click HERE for direct link)  

It has a medium to high coverage depending on how many layers you apply. I prefer 1 layer only for everyday use at work. It can cover red marks and blemishes. It has a dewy glowing finish which is perfect for dry skin. For oily ones, I advice using a good primer and a matte powder to finish. 
 

This cushion lasted 10-12 hours on my skin at work without retouch. 
   
I've been using this cushion as my everyday makeup at work and I love how lightweight and long lasting it is. My skin is a little and flaky lately due to the changing weather and I needed a little moisture on my makeup lately. I like that this is gives hydration to my skin while making my skin glow and still fresh all day. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey on my skin. I have a lot of red marks on my skin lately and it can cover all those blemishes. Although, I still needed concealer from some stubborn dark spots. I am very surprised how good this cushion is and would highly recommend! 
 
For more info about the Peach C Honey glow Cover Cushion, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #PeachC #PeachCHoneyGlowCoverCushion #HoneyGlowCoverCushion 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @peachc_official  

1 comments