Self Beauty Glam Up Matte Bronzer Review

Having a fair facial tone sometimes may look so dull. At times, I use contour/bronzer products to define my looks and for that added depth on my skin. I usually like contour powders that are light and look more natural. Today, I'll be sharing with you my current favorite contour powder. 
 
This is the Glam Up Matte Bronzer for the brand Self Beauty, a Korean brand. It is used for sculpting, defining and contouring the face and body for that perfect natural tan look. It has an ultra fine powder particles, smooth texture and blend-able formula for that seamless and non cakey application. It comes in a natural brown shade that is perfect for both face and the body.  
 
Ingredients : Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, CI 77492, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, C IOR(R-516-L), CI 77499, Phenoxyethanol

It comes with a very classy box while the product itself comes in a simple but elegant black compact packaging. 
 
 
 
 
 

Weight : 7g Price: ₱760 (Click HERE for direct link)

It only has 1 shade which is 01 Americano which has a light tan shade. This kind of shade are good for fair to medium skin tone. It is not too pigmented which I personally like (for that natural every look). I love that is handy and compact so that I can easily bring this with me. This has a matte finish. 
 
 

How to Use: 
1. For nose bridge - dust down both sides of nose bridge and blend it our for chiseled nose. 
2. For hairline - Gently dust along the hairline to fill in empty spots on forehead. 
3. For facial contouring - Using a light hand, gently sweep across the desired area for contouring. 
4. Use an an eye shadow - When used as a base eye shadow, creating deeper mood on eyes. 
 
  

Pros:
- Easy to use
- Light pigmentation
- Good for everyday use
- Lightweight
- Long lasting (good for 6-8 hrs which is reasonable) 
- Can be used for face and body 

Cons:
- 1 shade only
- Only available online
- A little pricey for me 
For more info about the Self Beauty Glam Up Matte Bronzer, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #GlamUp #GlamUpMatteBronzer #MatteBronzer 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @selfbeauty_co

0 comments