FAVE TINTS!!! Merzy Bite the Beat Mellow Tint Review

If there one makeup product that I can't live without, that would be a LIP PRODUCT. Lately, I've been loving lip tints as they are more convenient to use and bring around. Today, I'll be sharing with you one of my FAVORITE LIP TINT that I've been using ALMOST EVERYDAY!!!
 
This is the Merzy Bite the Beat Mellow Tint from Korea. Last 2018, I already came across this brand and tried their The First Velvet Tint which I immediately fell in LOVE. I have nothing bad to say about this brand because their line of lippies really IMPRESSED me! Let me tell you why. 

'MERZY' means 'Another Me Inside of Me' and 'Merge' implying that the other me and I are combined together. 

The Merzy Bite the Beat Mellow Tints are more of the deep shades of tint which has a feathery soft smooth texture. 

The packaging comes in a simple dark red box and you can easily see the shades on the tint itself. It comes in the usual doe foot applicator.
 
 
 
 

The texture feels extra smooth and lightweight upon application. The tint is highly pigmented and you can easily see the color in just one swipe. Although I noticed that the box and the shade advertised had a slight difference when swatched and applied on the lips. It has a sheer finish but you can have a matte one by applying a tissue over it. I prefer that ombre finish so when I use this one, I dab 2-3 dots above a light colored lip product. 


Weight: 4g Price: ₱540 (Click HERE for direct link) 

It has 4 deep shades available:
M1 Mahogany (red brown) 
M2 Jane Chili (deep chili) 
M3 Spice Brick (orange brick) 
M4 Bian Rose (dark rose) 
 


Swatches below:
 
 
Pros:
- Highly pigmented
- Love the dark peachy shade collection
- Lightweight
- Easily glides well on the lips
- Perfect for everyday use
- Can be natural/gradient finish to full lips
- Love the classy and handy packaging 
- Non drying 

Cons:
- Easily transfer
- Retouch is a must
- Not matte finish 

!!!!!!PROMO BELOW!!!!! 
Get it for Php 500 ONLY plus FREE INGA MASCARA!
Until Jan 28 ONLY!!! 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/Jre


I've been using this tint for weeks now and giiirl, I LOVE IT! I immediately FELL IN LOVE with the shade selection even before I tried it and it didn't fail me. The 2 shades I got (M1 Mahogany (red brown) 
M2 Jane Chili (deep chili) are the perfect shades for me. There is a slight difference to the shades advertised but no worries since both shade are a mix of brownish - nude orange shades. You can easily mix and match both shades and turns out good! You can use from ombre to full lip depending on your preference. The formula is very lightweight and doesn't dry out the lips. Although re applying of the tint is a must since it easily transfers.
 
For more info about the Merzy Bite the Beat Mellow Tint, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #MerzyTint #MerzyBitetheBeatMellowTint 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @merzy_official 

0 comments