Juice to Cleanse Calming Clean Water

Having a good skin begins with a good cleanser. Lately, I've been hoarding different cleansers just because I don't want them to ran out on my vanity area. Today, I got to try a NEW korean cleansing water. 
 
This is the Calming Clean Water from the Korean brand Juice To Cleanse. It is a gentle and soft cleansing water which has a weak acidic and low irritant formula for that fresh and moist feeling. This cleansing water provides effective cleansing makes the skin feels smooth. 
  
*Key Ingredients: 
Cauli flower 
Coconut 
Aloe 
Pear 
Cabbage

Packaging: Comes in a white simple box. The product comes in a cute frosted white bottle. 
  
 
 
  
Weight: 300 ml Price: ₱920 (Click HERE for direct link) 

Texture: Watery. Reminds me of Micellar Water
 

Scent: Mild coconut water. Very relaxing scent. 

How to Use: 
1. Fully soak the cotton pad with the product 
2. To remove eye makeup, place the cotton pad on the skin around the eyes without rubbing and gently wipe makeup off after a few seconds later. 
3. Lastly, gently wipe off makeup from the entire face. 
  
Verdict: I've been using this product for straight 3 weeks already (everyday use) and I love the water type consistency of this cleansing water. I have an acne prone and oily skin so I prefer, this type of cleansers as it feels very lightweight on the skin. It claims that it makes your skin moisturize after use but it's not too moisturizing for me. I use as the first part of my skincare routine as this removes the make up. It easily removes the makeup and other residue. I usually use 2 cotton pads to remove all of my makeup. I didn't experience any breakouts at all. So if you have an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin, I highly recommend this cleansing water. All though this can also be used for all skin types. 
 
For more info about the Juice to Cleanse Calming Clear Water, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #JuiceToCleanseCalmingCleanWater #CalmingCleanWater #JuiceToCleanse
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @juicetocleanse_official 
  

0 comments