Peach C Cotton Blusher Review

I always love blush on / blusher because it gives life and color to the face! Today, I got a NEW blush product review from a famous Korean brand, Hanuel Hanuel. 
 
Hanuel Hanuel is a Korean brand which is owned by the famous CEO and model, Ha Neul. It's a known lingerie, clothing and now also a cosmetic brand (Peach C). I've been following her on Instagram and she's really pretty and has a nice figure. Not only that, I get to her more when she was recently featured at the Asian Boss Youtube. Her story is really inspiring. 

The Peach C cosmetic line by Ha Neul have lots of makeup products to choose from. She has makeup base, cushion, eye shadow palette, blusher, tint, lipstick and even brushes. Today, I'll be sharing with you my review on their blusher. 

The Peach Cotton Blusher is an everyday blusher that gives a blur effect on the skin. It can cover and bumps or unevenness by softly mattifying the skin to make it look flawless.   
 
It comes in 6 pretty shades:
Coral P Cheek - a light coral colour for a pure and lovely finish. 
Apricot P Cheek - a warm tone tangerine, apricot colour for a sweet finish. 
Shy P Cheek - a strawberry milk like pink colour. 
Rose P Cheek - a tone down pink colour for a elegant finish. 
Peony P Cheek - a soft peach colour. 
Lavender P Cheek - a unique lavender colour.
  
 

The packaging comes in a frosted matte lid with a box. I super love how pretty and chic the packaging is. 
 
 
 
 

Weight: 6g Price: ₱650 (Click HERE for direct link) 

I got the shade 02 Shy P Cheek which has a peachy pink shade. 
  
 
The shade is brighter than the color on the pan. It's not that pigmented which has a pros and cons. I like that it is not too pigmented meaning, you can easily control how much of the product you can use on the cheeks. Shade is really good for fair to medium skin tone. 
 
  
 

It has a matte finish which I really like. It is also blendable. I used this for a few times already and it really lasts long (8-10 hours). 
(outdoor photo)

Honestly, I find it hard to choose only 1 shade for this review because all the shades seems so nice! I chose the Shy P Cheek since I don't have this kind of peachy shade on my blushers. This shade is very distinct and very Korean (if you know what I mean). This shade is something you can use everyday or even when go out with your friends. I love that it isn't too pigmented so I can easily control the amount on my cheeks. That is also why maybe it is called Cotton blusher because it looks very natural and light on the face. Love that is very long lasting and lasts all day. Highly recommended! 
 
For more info about the Peach C Cotton Blusher, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #PeachC #PeachCCottonBlusher #CottonBlusher
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @peachc_official
 

0 comments