The Pretty Hauler Red Doll Lip Tints Review

Liptints are my go-to lip product for that natural everyday look. During work, I prefer using tints as it has a natural finish, not too intimidating plus you experiment with having a full finish lips or an ombre one. Lately, I've been back to using tints for my everyday makeup at work.
 
Today, I'll be sharing with you 3 different tints from the local brand THE PRETTY HAULER which is a local online shop (in the Philippines). All products are are made from organic ingredients and safe for everyone to use (even kids, teens and lactating mothers). Their colorants are imported from Malaysia and India and all tints are enriched with Vitamin E to hydrate the lips. By the away, the owner of this shop is a Registered Nurse (like me!) so you know that all the products are safe to use.
 

They have 3 types of tints below: 

Powdery Matte Tints, HD Matte Tints and the Lip & Cheek Gel Tint. 
All are 10ml each.
  
 
 
   
Swatches: 
 

HIKARI:
  

BURNT VELVET:
   

MEREDITH:
 

Check out the video below for the swatches: 
What I like about these tints are that are all HIGHLY PIGMENTED and the tints are really long lasting. The smell has a  sweet lipstick scent along with it. I noticed that the POWDER MATTE tint and HD MATTE tint are very smooth to apply on this lips. It does dry easily so you have to immediately set the color on the lips so it won't be patchy. I had a little hard time with the Lip & Cheek Tint because I had to glide a lot of times just to bring out the product on my lips. I personally love all the shades. They actually have A LOT of other shades to choose from! All tints are long lasting especially with my 16 hour shift. A little product goes a long way and glad that I only get to retouch once (after 10 hours). Their products are all-natural and organic so let's support local made!
 
 
For more information about THE PRETTY HAULER RED DOLL TINTS, you may check out their 
FB: https://www.facebook.com/pg/theprettyhauler 
IG: https://www.instagram.com/theprettyhauler/
  
   

0 comments