REVIEW(S): Cathy Doll Whitening Sunscreen L-Glutathione Magic Cream

by - 7/10/2017 12:00:00 PM

Recently, I went to the beach so sunscreens are a must haves for me. I brought with me my Top Beach Essentials listed here and one of which is this Cathy Doll L-Glutathione Magic Cream. From the name itself, one may wonder what sorcery this magic cream is.
 
Product Info: Cathy Doll L-Glutathione Magic Cream is a whitening cream and sunscreen in one. It contains L-Glutathione and SPF50 PA+++, its high definition UV protection and whitening ingredients that immediately whitens the skin. It is an all-in-one moisturizing, hydrating and sunscreen that has a cooling sensation upon application.
 

Packaging:  Comes in a pink and cute squeeze tube. It is very handy and perfectly fits on my kikay kit. 
  
  
  

Weight: 60ml

Price: Php299 (free at Sampleroom)

Scent: None

Consistency: Watery. 
  

How To Use: Can be used on face & body
 

When applied on my arms:
 

Before and After: 


Watch my video review on my Youtube channel below:
 
Pros:
- Sunscreen, hydrating and whitening all-in-one
- Easily whitens the skin
- Contains high SPF
- Cute, pink and handy tube packaging
- Hygienic packaging
- A little goes a long way
- You can get it for free at Sampleroomph

Cons:
- Whitening effects are temporary
- Gives a dewy skin when used under makeup (I have an oily skin)
- Personally, I didn’t like the cooling effect on the face

  
Verdict: I’ve already used this product a few times already and I like that it provides an instant whitening, soft and smooth finish. I also like that this product can also be used a sunscreen, moisturizer, primer/base or even as a part of your skincare.  It is non-greasy, has a watery consistency and gives off a cooling sensation upon application. Though whitening effects are temporary, I believe one must use it everyday for that temporary whitening effect. 

  
You may get your Cathy Doll L-Glutathione Magic Cream  for FREE only at Sampleroom PH. For more info, you may contact them below: 

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

You May Also Like

0 comments