FOODTRIP(82): Zomato Goes To Good Shepherd Tagaytay

During our Zomato out of town foodie meet up, we also stopped by at Good Shepherd - Bahay Pastulan in Tagaytay before we went back to Manila. 
 
The place is perfect for those who wanna buy pasalubongs like ube jam, tarts, pies, cookies, jams, peanuts and other delicacies without the hassle of traveling to Baguio just to buy these. 

I wasn't able to buy anything (since I still have ube jams at home as I went to Baguio last month) but I was able to taste the Cuchipan. 

I find the Cuchipan very cold and honestly, I didn't like the taste :( 

But still I giving a 4.0 rating of this place as they have wide variety of pasalubongs to chose from and it's more accessible than the main in Baguio. :) 



Good Shepherd - Bahay Pastulan 
Located at: Sta. Rosa Tagaytay Rd., Tagaytay City 
Phone number: 09176208579; 09088112693 
Opens at: 7AM-6PM
Good Shepherd - Bahay Pastulan Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments