FOODTRIP (36):Breakfast Brothers All Over Again Part III

Won’t do much intro about this breakfast restaurant since I have already blogged about this twice :)

This time here’s what we ordered:


Brother’s Tapa (Ph130) served with rice (garlic/steamed), 2 eggs (scrambled or sunny side up), homemade atsara, slice of tomato with pesto on top and home-made vinegar on the side
 

Crispy Adobo Flakes (Chicken/Pork) (Php145)
 served with rice (garlic/steamed), 2 eggs (scrambled or sunny side up), homemade atsara, slice of tomato with pesto on top and home-made vinegar on the side
 

Waffles (Blueberry/Strawberry syrup)
 
 

I can say that I totally recommend their TAPA a lot! I have already tasted the other tapa they have and BOTH are really delish! It was also my first time to try their waffles and I also recommend this to try.

Good food and value for your money :)

Breakfast Brothers
Located at: 73 Lilac Street SSS Village Marikina City
Phone Number:  (02) 500 9852



Breakfast Brothers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
post signature

0 comments