FOODTRIP(11): Pink Chiffon + Teaza

Been craving for their pasta (Lasagna to be exact) since the day I read blog(s) about it. After weeks of craving, we finally went to Pink Chiffon to try their dish.
 
 

The place is so
 kawaii and PINK for me. Lovin’ their interior so much especially the floral design they have on the wall. (**I love floral/pastel stuffs**)
 

Menu:
 

Here’s what we ordered:

Lasagna Verde al Forno
 

Roast Beef in Mushroom Gravy
 

Wasn’t able to take an order of their yummy cupcakes at that time but I’ve already tried some of their cupcakes before. After a few days, we went back to Pink Chiffon because I was badly craving for their cupcakes. Sorry, wasn’t able to take pics but I tried their
 Red Velvet cupcake and Blueberry Cheesecake. Liked the Blueberry Cheesecake a lot!

Overall, a really great place to try! 

Pink Chiffon
Located at: Lilac St. SSS Village, Marikina City
(near China Bank)
Phone number: +63 917 823 1027
+63 916 683 7485
Pink Chiffon Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 
post signature

0 comments