FOODTRIP (8) : Mama Chit's 2014 & 2015

I already went to Mama Chit’s last year when it was featured at KrisTV. And I think, that was the first time I started “food tripping” but wasn’t able to blog about it.
 
 

This time, I went with
 Joyce. We went there on a Saturday night, expecting that there would be a lot of people around. But when we went there, there were only 4 customers around so we get to choose a good seat.
 
  
I ordered their Cheeseburger with Chips priced at Php149 and A&W Cream Soda for the drinks priced at Php60.
 
 
  
The burger’s good, same as last year. I did appreciated the place now rather than last year cause when we went there last year, there were really a lot of people and it’s hard to take photos at that time. Now, we have the place all to ourselves. Haha  
  
 
  

It’s really a nice place to dine and chill if there a few people around. Highly recommended place to eat burgers.
 

Here’s my Mama Chit’s Experience with
 Grace last year (2013):
  
 
 
  
 
 
Mama Chit’s
Located at: 278 J.P. Rizal St. San Roque Marikina City
Phone Number: 646-8547
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mama-Chits-Coffee-House

Mama Chit's Coffee House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
post signature

0 comments