Prevent #Maskne with the NEW Pond's Anti Bacterial Range (Sampleroom PH)

#Maskne is real! Since I started working as a nurse in the hospital, I noticed that I get A LOT of pimples every now and then. Using mask for 12 hours everyday is no joke - oil and lack of air triggers my pimples. Glad I recently discovered a NEW PRODUCT from Pond's that helped me treat and prevent future breakouts. 

This is the all NEW POND'S ANTI BACTERIAL RANGE that fights off 99% ofmaskne causing bacteria. It has Advanced Protect Technology that allows you to #SkipTheMaskne in 3 easy way. 

Has BHA & Gkkycerin to prevent acne while keeping your skin refreshed
Price: Php 157.00 (100g)


Has Glycerin and AHA that helps exfoliate skin cells, it fights 99% of bacteria to keep your face protected even when on-the-go
Price: Php 40.00(8 sheets) 

Has AHA that helps exfoliate skin cells, Niacinamide, and Glycerin, it fights 99% of bacteria while keeping skin refreshed and hydrated.
Price: Php 100.00 (50ml)

 
By the way, I got the POND'S ANTI BACTERIAL RANGE products for FREE and you can also get yours for FREE only at Sample Room Ph. Check the link HERE to know more! Again, thank you Sample Room Ph! 

0 comments