Etude House:Oh My Eye Lash Black Tint Mascara Review


I have a natural small eyes thus making my eyes looks sleepy and droopy most of the time. Mascara are my go to makeup as it helps to make my eyes look brighter and more alive. I usually go for natural looking mascara especially that I use it everyday at work. Today, let me share with you my everyday mascara that I use whenever I go out. 

This is the Oh My Eye Lash Black Tint Mascara from the famous Korean beauty brand, Etude House. It is a clear black mascara that can be used for a powerful curl-fixed eyelashes. 
Packaging: It comes in a simple pink tube. The brush looks like the typical brush. 

Ingredients : Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Microcrystalline Wax, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Stearoyl Inulin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides(Ci77499)  
  
Weight: 7ml x2 Price: ₱710 2each (Click HERE for direct link)

Shades: Not sure if this has other shades but I got the shade 06 Black Tint 

How to Use: 
1. After placing brush at lash roots, powerfully brush up lashes upwards. 
2. Use mascara cleanser to remove Black tint mascara  

It has a natural finish which is perfect for everyday use. It also definitely made my lashes curled up and volumized for hours. It is also smudge proof and waterproof which makes it last longer.  Lastly, I love how it made my small eyes pop and look alive. 2 lashes are priced for only Php 710 which makes it very affordable. 
For more info about the Etude House:Oh My Eye Lash Black Tint Mascara, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb # EtudeHouse #EtudeHouseOhMyEyeLash #OhMyEyeLash 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @etudeofficial 

0 comments