Mermaid Hair Treatment Pack Review


Having a light hair for a year made my hair dry, damaged and frizzy that is why I decided to have my hair cut and dyed at a salon a few months ago. Currently, I have a darker hair now (still not black) but more manageable and less frizzy. Although I still have dry hair now that is why I make sure to use the right shampoo, conditioner and treatment for my hair to keep back its life. 

Today, I'll be sharing with you a hair treatment that I've used that made my hair soft and manageable throughout the week. This is the MERMAID HAIR TREATMENT PACK from the Korean brand, A.Stop. A.Stop is actually a skincare brand that cater acne prone skin and glad that they now have a hair care products too! 

Product Info: is it a steam hair pack that treats and helps the hair to go back to it's natural hair condition in just one use.. It is an easy and convenient way to self hair care at home. 

Recommended for: 
- Lack hair volume 
- Use hair dryer/straightener 
- Got hair permed 
- Got hair colored 
- Unmanageable hair

Packaging: It comes in a simple white mask-like packaging. The hair mask is huge and has the product inside it. 

Weight: 156g Price: ₱540(Click HERE for direct link)

How to Use: 
1. After washing with shampoo, wear the hair mask on damp hair so the product can cover the whole hair evenly. 
2. With the attached sticker in front, adjust and fit the hair mask according to your head. 
3. Massage lightly to absorb the product into hair. 
4. After 10-15 minutes, take off the mask and wash off with lukewarm water

BEFORE//AFTER:

Pros:
- Manageable hair
- Soft and bouncy hair
- Light to touch hair
- Fragrant hair
- Gives volume to the hair

Cons:
- None
For more info about the MERMAID HAIR TREATMENT PACK, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1rb
#Charis #CharisCeleb # AStop #MermaidHairTreatmentPack #AStopMermaidHairTreatmentPack #HairMask
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @acne_stop__

0 comments