Cheapest Collagen in the Market? The Veera Colla Vit C Plus Review

 
COLLAGEN has been DEFINITELY became part of my life when I first discovered it in 2015/2016. This played a big part in my skin care routine and since then, I've been constantly taking different collagen to take care of my skin.

Already on my 30's, taking I make sure to take COLLAGEN once a day to keep my skin youthful. I've been taking collagen since late 2016 and it helped to lessen my acne breakouts plus made my skin soft and plump. I stopped taking collagen in late 2017 due to lack of funds and was taking an anti-acne medications that time. I started taking collagen in 2019 until present. Taking care of the skin doesn’t just focus on physical application but also from what we intake or how we take of our skin from within. So I can say that COLLAGEN plays a BIG ROLE (over the years) to keep my skin healthy, acne free and youthful.   


Today, I'll be sharing with you the current COLLAGEN that I've been taking for more than 1 month. This is the VEERA COLLA VIT C PLUS, a 2-in-1 dietary supplement that combines premium grade extracts for skin care of Collagen imported from Japan and Vitamin C to reduce dark spots, acne and wrinkles. 

*Key Ingredients:
Collagen (smoothen the skin, makes it soft and radiant) 
Vitamin C (to stimulate formation of collagen fibers under the skin and accelerates the absorption of collagen)

*Other Ingredients:
Fish Collagen Peptide (300mg)
Tripeptide Fish Collagen (80mg)
Ascorbic Acid(30mg)
Zinc Amino Acid Chelate 20% (20mg)
Grape Extract (50mg)
Acerola Cherry Extract (10mg)
Pine Bark Extract (10mg) 

BENEFITS:
- Reduce dull skin
- Brightens the skin
- Diminish wrinkles
- Tightens skin pores for firming skin
- Promotes skin to be smooth, soft, moisturized and hydrated

Packaging: It comes in a small blue resealable pouch. Color of the capsule is pink. 

1 sachet = 60 capsules

Price: Php370 at The GlamSoulMNL (http://facebook.com/theglamsoulmnl)

Taste: Like fish

How to Use: Take 2 capsules before bed regularly


Watch my video review on my Youtube channel below:




Pros:
-          Soft and plump skin
-       Cheapest Collagen
-       Easy to swallow
-       Glowing skin
-       The only collagen with Vitamin C
-       Good for the immune system
-       Improved my skin condition (less breakouts)

Cons:
-          A lot of fake products (so I sugeest purchasing at legit online shop

For more info about the VEERA COLLAVIT C PLUS , you may check the link below: 
https://www.facebook.com/TheGlamSoulMNL

1 comments

  1. Best skin whitening products online Body and Face Whitening shop by chilin collections. We provide best skin whitening serum, creams, lotions Call Us (+44 0 7405002320)

    ReplyDelete