Etude House My Lash Serum Review

 
I have a normal length and thickness of the eyelashes and of course, I want to grow it a little longer. Most of the times, I am using mascara for work and removing the mascara can damage the lashes. Lately, I've been using an eyelash serum that helps my lashes be healthier and grow longer as well. 

This is the My Lash Serum from the Korean brand, Etude House. an eyelash serum that nourishes the lashes from the roots, allowing it to be stronger, resilient and healthier. It can also be an eyeliner relief that soothes the skin from stress and makeup.
Ingredients : WATER / AQUA / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYACRYLIC ACID, TROMETHAMINE, PEG-32, PEG-6, DISODIUM EDTA, SWERTIA JAPONICA EXTRACT, SODIUMHYALURONATE, BIOTIN, MALTODEXTRIN, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ACORUS CALAMUS ROOT EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)

Packaging: It comes in transparent tube. Has a wand brush.  
  
Weight: 9g Price: ₱530 (3pcs) (Click HERE for direct link)

Consistency: Sticky consistency. gel like and color is transparent light yellow.   

How to Use: 
1. Apply an appropriate amount of serum mainly by the roots and brush your way to the tip. 
2. Before going to bed, completely cleanse your face and apply after skincare. 

Pros:
- Made my lashes thicker (span of 3-4 weeks of daily use)
- Healthier lashes
- No lash fall
- Gives lashes moisture

Cons: 
- None 
For more info about the ETUDE HOUSE MY LASH SERUM, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/charis/1tkG
#Charis #CharisCeleb # EtudeHouse #EtudeHouseMyLashSerum #MyLashSerum
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @etudeofficial 

0 comments