BEST GLUTATHIONE AVAILABLE AT DRUGSTORE: GLUTA WHITE 500 REVIEW (2020)

So excited to share you another GLUTATHIONE review (again!) that I took for a month. Yes, this is the GLUTA WHITE 500 which I reviewed in July 2017. If you are one of the people who ask me for oral glutathione recommendation - this one of the top glutathione that I ALWAYS recommend. Glad that for this year, I can finally try and share a LATEST review for this one. 

GLUTA-WHITE 500 has been one of the glutathione the market for years now and I've A LOT of good reviews of this online. It is also the ONLY GLUTATHIONE that I've seen that is included in the MIMS (Official Drug Handbook for Healthcare Workers) and even in Filipino Doctor site. It’s the FIRST ORAL GLUTATHIONE I’ve seen on MIMS and Filipino Doctor and as nurse, it means that it is 100% LEGIT.
To begin with, (not to brag or whatsoever) I was already born with a fair skin. During my teenage years, I had a huge hormonal pimple problems which leads me to use derma products to get rid and prevent pimple breakouts. These products tend to shed off layer of the skin and of course, I only use these products for my face (not on my neck or body) thus making my face a bit lighter than the rest of my body. 

Also, when I was in college, we had lots of community duties as well as I keep on walking under the sun without any protection thus making my skin maybe a bit darker than my current tone now. Thus, I do have a lighter skin color on my face compared to my arms, body and legs. 

I remembered being conscious of my skin tone in 2012 when I noticed one of my friend’s skin tone became lighter than usual. I even thought she was taking glutathione but revealed to me that she’s only using Kojie San Kojic Soap for her body. Since 2012, I regularly use Kojie San soap until I started reviewing whitening products in 2016.

I do get lots of queries about oral glutathione or sometimes, people ask why I still take glutathione or whitening products when in fact I’m already fair skinned. Yes, I DO HAVE AN UNEVEN SKIN TONE so I believe these whitening products would hopefully help me achieve an EVEN SKIN TONE. Honestly, online shops and brands sometimes send me whitening products to review so who am I to refuse?

I have no issues with trying out and reviewing products for you guys so I hope you do appreciate what I try to do and share with you guys. Everything is trial and error. Of course, not everything worked for me and there are even times that I experienced bad breakouts because of the product I tried. I don’t regret it because I love what I do and I have consent to take these products and share my opinions to you guys.

I've been using same whitening soap way back 2012 and started to religiously use different whitening products   in 2016. 3 years have passed and I'm glad to achieve this kind of skin tone. I'm still not an expert when it comes to whitening since my goal in using whitening products now is to LIGHTEN MY DARK SPOTS and MAINTAIN THE BODY TONE I HAVE. 

Today, I'll be sharing with you mixed whitening products that really worked for me. I already have an individual review for each product on my blog and channel so I’ll also be putting the links below.

Some of you may be a first timer taking a glutathione or even hesitant to take one so I listed some questions and answers which might be helpful for you.

1. What is a Glutathione?
- According to the information I got online, "Glutathione is a substance produced naturally by liver. It is the major anti-oxidant produced by the body and our immune system depends in a steady supply if glutathione." In short, one can take an oral glutathione to boost his/her immune system.

2. What is the recommended dosage of Glutathione?
- I can’t claim anything to this but I’ve watch a documentary on Youtube saying that the recommended dosage for glutathione is 500mg. According to them, more than 500mg is considered overdose. Though some claims that the recommended intake depends on your body weight. Personally, I only take 1capsule a day to be sure.

3. How many capsules of Glutathione should I take in a day?
- According to Filipino Doctor site and Official Gluta-White 500 Facebook, it is recommended to take 1-2 capsule a day depending on your body weight. There is a computation for that and can the clearly be explained on the links mentioned.

4. Why is there a need to take Vitamin C while taking Glutathione?
- This is to enhance or boost glutathione levels on the blood that why one must take more Vitamin C than the glutathione. But just to be sure again, 

5. Would oral glutathione and Vita White Plus harm my liver or kidneys since it'll filter everything I intake?
- According to my research, there is no study if oral glutathione really affects the liver or kidneys. I saw one or two articles stating that IV glutathione does more damage to the kidneys. Also, read that the higher glutathione content, the greater the liver's capacity to detoxify harmful chemicals.

6. Is it effective?
- As mentioned, it’s only been a year since I started trying oral glutathione for reviews. So far, I think every glutathione I’ve took were effective for me though they differ in how long did it effect on me. The reactions or effects differ depending on the current skin tone and body weight.  

7. Why it’s taking me too long to see the effects?
- Please take note of the following:
Duration of intake of skin whitening: 
*Medium Brown Skin: 1-3 months 
*Dark Brown Skin: 3-6 months 
*Very Dark Skin: 6-12 months 
*Black Skin: 2 years or more 
*Once a person has acquired her desired color, the maintenance dose will just be 500mg once a day. 

I do apologize for the very long informational introduction so let’s get started with the review.
  
Product Info: Gluta-White 500 is a food supplement used as an anti-oxidant, anti-aging and for skin lightening. It is used to boost our immune system as well and helps to eliminate harmful toxins in the body. It’s also FDA approved and PIPAC tested to contain the right amount of Glutathione as specified in the label. Gluta-White 500 only includes 500mg of Glutathione.
Packaging: It comes in a blue box with 30 capsules included. The 500mg capsule is color white. I honestly think they should improve their packaging to become catchier. 

1 box includes 30 capsules of Gluta-White 500.
  
Price: Php1500 

Taste: None

Scent: None

How To Use:   
For beginners, we do recommend that you start off with 1 capsule per day of GlutaWhite 100mg and slowly increase your dosage 100mg per week until you have reached the recommend dosage of 20mg per kilogram of body weight. Remember it is required to take GlutaWhite only after every breakfast and lunch with a full glass of water together with an equal or higher dosage of vitamin c to prevent gastric irritation. Desired results will probably take 3-4 months of use depending on the person’s general health, lifestyle and skin tone. GlutaWhite is Generally Safe with pills and will not disrupt regular menstrual cycle. For men and women ages 16 and up! (source: Gluta White Facebook)

Review:
- I started using Gluta-White 500 in September 23, 2020 
- I take it together thei Kenko Bi Collagen, Enervon C, Vita500 Vitamin C Powder and Teami Beauty Butterfly Collagen 
- As of writing, I’m done with the 1st box of Gluta-White 500 and currently taking the Gluta White 100 as an added supplement 
- I’m not particular of the time but I usually take this before I go to work once day. Not also particular if I take it with or without meals.
- I already stopped taking Glutathione capsule since March 2020 and began to take again this September 2020. 
- I notice a glow/brighter skin on the 4th week of the month

Results after 1 box of Gluta White 500.

Watch my video review on my Youtube channel below:
Pros:
-          Visible effects after 4 weeks (1  box) 
-       FDA Approved
-       Can be bought at drugstores (so you know it's really legit and 101% approved) 
-       Can be bought per piece 
-          Easy to take; no any side effects
-          Glowy and radiant creamy white effects
-          No breakouts
-          Affordable
-          Can easily purchase this
-          Boosts the immune system; anti-oxidant

Cons:
-          It only contains Glutathione

 
Verdict: Still ONE OF THE BEST GLUTATHIONE I've tried so far!!! Honestly, I find hesitant to try capsules that are not FDA approve. Yes, I can but there's still a fear in me whenever I try new supplements. This Gluta-White is 101% legit, FDA APPROVED and sold at drugstores! So yes, I am very CONFIDENT in their brand and this product. 

For the effectivity, I say that this is still ONE OF MY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ORAL GLUTATHIONE. I think this is the ONLY glutathione I’ve intake with only one disadvantage. Yes, compared to other glutathione which has other vitamins included already, the Gluta-White 500 only includes 500mg of Glutathione. But not worries since this is the only glutathione that has NO ANY UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS. No rotten egg scent, no diarrhea, no hyperacidity and no rotten egg scent on the urine. I like that there is no after taste while taking this. I love the creamy white effects it gave me also I didn’t experience any breakouts. Effective, affordable, no side effects. What more can you ask for? For me, I think it’s a VALUE FOR money and one of my HIGHLY RECOMMENDED oral glutathione.

For suggestion: This brand and product really has good results so I think they needed to IMPROVE more on the packaging and marketing of the product. Since there are A LOT of other brands in the market now, maybe they needed a more catchy packaging or more promotions for their product. Back in 2017,  honestly I wasn't aware of the product itself no until a local online shop asked me to review it. It is already 2020 and so I think with all the NEW glutathione now, they needed to step up more on their marketing. Not only Glutathione, SureChoice Pharma also got A LOT of different supplements that are FDA approved and suggested by doctors. So I feel bad as they are so underrated when in fact their products are really recommendable especially for a nurse like me. :) 
For more info about the GLUTA WHITE capsules, you may check the links below: 
https://www.facebook.com/GlutaWhite/

0 comments