FOODTRIP(178): Big Boy's Diner

Hello there! Finally back with another food review. A few weeks ago, I got a chance to finally visit the famous Big Boy's Diner in Banawe, Quezon City. It was a year ago when this restaurant became an instant hit with it's neon lights and Riverdale feels. However, we went here at around 2-3pm and the sun was up. No neon lights yet since it was still too early for that. 
 
By the way, not sure how to commute here since I'm a bit unfamiliar with the place so I rode a Grab instead. I also noticed that the area seems residential since there's not much other restaurants around. 

Even though it was still early, the place seems cool and nice. It's a bit small though I read that it can accommodate up to 25 pax. There's a 50's vintage vibes all over the place. The 2 huge tables and chairs were already reserved so we opted to seat on the nearby small table. Staffs were very nice and accommodating. 
 
  
Also, I badly wanted to use my camera but they a policy that you can only use dslr/camera (or photo shoots) when you consume 500 worth per person. Not sure if I can consume that much so I used my phone camera for this review. 

MENU HERE.

Here's what we ordered:

4-Cheese Burger (Php180)
"American cheese, Monterery jack, cheddar, mozzarella, and beef patty"
 
- I love cheese and this definitely satisfied my craving for cheese during that time. The beef patty was cooked well and has a distinct juicy taste. I love the onion rings! Serving was enough for me.

Unicorn Milkshake (Php170)
 
- At first, I was hesitant to order this but kin of curious what this is. The staff told me that it was a BUBBLEGUM flavored milkshake. And it's my FAVE!!!!! One of my favorite flavors is BUBBLEGUM so I immediately ordered this one. The taste was heaven! 

Chocolate Milkshake (Php170)
 
The food were good as well as their milkshake. It's a also a great place to hang out. There wasn't much customers when we went here on a Sunday afternoon. Hopefully, they'll allow to use dslr/camera without the minimum order per person because I can't honestly finish a 500 worth of food when I plan to visit here again. But overall, I was satisfied and happy with my visit here. :) 

 
Big Boy's Diner
Located at: 128 Sto. Domingo Avenue Corner Sta. Catalina Street, Banawe, Quezon City
Phone number: 6666919
Opens at: 11am - 9pm; Monday - Sunday 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bigboysdiner
Big Boy's Diner Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments