4u2 Cosmetics First Impression Review feat. thehaleyshop

4u2 Cosmetics is a brand I've heard since I was in high school. I remembered my sister, cousin and aunt who ALWAYS mentions this brand to me but honestly, I didn't had the chance to try it before. Been hearing A LOT of good feedback from them that this brand is really good. Finally got the chance to try it today.
 
A month ago, @thehaleyshop from Instagram was so kind enough to send me these 4u2 Cosmetics products to try. Eager to know if this is really good, I gave it a try. 4u2 Cosmetics has been the Philippine market for a long time but it it originally from Thailand. I always see their kiosk in SM Megamall or Watsons but not sure if they still have the brand on the malls. 

Lets start with their 4u2 Celebrity BB Cream with SPF35 PA+++ which gives a bright even natural skin tone. This can be used as a make up base, foundation and even sun screen in one. 
  
The packaging comes in a black box with the description, manufacturing date and expiration date clearly stated at the bottom part. The product itself comes in a black squeeze type tube. 
  
 
The formula is a bit runny and it has a dewy finish. Not sure how many shades are there but I believe there are 2 shades at @thehaleyshop. I got the darker one which is the 02. I prefer darker ones since my face is too white already. 
  
PRICE: 
 
FIRST IMPRESSION: I like that you can easily apply this BB cream on your skin and since this is a bit runny/liquidy, a little of the product goes a long way. It easily blends well on my skin and I prefer using a sponge applicator for this one. The 02 shade blends well for me. Coverage is light even with 2 layers but if you do have a good skin it can build up to medium coverage. Since I have a lot of blemishes, this provides light coverage for my blemishes thus I still need a concealer for this one. Since it has dewy finish, I used my fave oil control powder to prevent oil production. Though at 4 hours, I find that my skin is already too oily. I think a good primer can help prevent too much oil production for girls who has oily skin like me. I prefer using this as a base or sunscreen instead. 

Next is the famous 4u2 Love Me More Blushers and some of their shades are dupe for expensive blushers! They have shimmer and matte for this and has a lot of shades.
 
The packaging comes in this simple but eye-catching compact case.
 
 
I got the shade S02: You Fancy Me which is dark for my skin tone (fair) so this is best used as a bronzer instead. This is under their shimmer shades. This actually reminds me of my current bronzer which comes in a huge case so I prefer using this one as this is more handy and easily fits on my kikay kit. This weighs for 5g. 
 
The texture is powdery and I like that it is HIGHLY PIGMENTED. You can easily see the shade in just one swipe.
  
PRICE: Php 
 
FIRST IMPRESSION: I love how PIGMENTED this blusher is and won't need much just to see the color. It is very handy so I can easily bring this around especially during trips. The shimmery part is not a problem for me since I only use a few swipes for this one. I like that it gives my skin a glow instead of not using a bronzer which make my face looks pale or too white. For longevity, I think this blush that I used as a bronzer lasted for about 8 hours on my face. 4u2 has a wide range of selection for their shades especially their peach shades which are so famous. Been hearing that those shades are really good and might save up for that instead. 

Last but not the least is their 4u2 Lipaholic in N4 Lax shade. This is one of the 8 nude shades from their collection. 
 
The packing for comes in a white plastic bullet type and not much description though. This lipstick seems light. The shade is seen at the bottom part. 
 
 
The texture is creamy and it has a satin finish. For matte finish, you can dab a tissue once or twice.
   
PRICE:
  
FIRST IMPRESSION: I love this N4 shade which is a mix of nude brown and semi peach tone. The formula is pigmented and it can be easily applied on the lips. It is very smooths and leaves a satin finish. Satin finish is okay for me but I prefer matte ones so I dab a tissue on my lips after. The longevity lasts up to 4-5 hours with minimal water intake. 

Watch the first impression review video on my Youtube channel below:
 
 
For more info about the products mentioned, you may contact them below:
IG: @thehaleyshop 

0 comments