Blackrouge Air Fit Velvet Tint Review

Recently, I'm kind of addicted again to LIP TINTS! I was a lip tint girl way back 2014/2015. Almost tried most of the famous Korean tints in the market until I suddenly stopped and discovered the lipsticks. It's been 3 years since I last tried lip tints and girl.. I'm back to using tints as my everyday lip color. 
 
Recently, I discovered a new lip tint that is underrated and it's the Blackrouge Air Fit Velvet Tint from Korea. I never heard this brand not until I saw it at Hicharis website. 

Blackrouge Air Fit Velvet Tint has a vivid shade and velvet formula that melts smoothly without drying your lips.
 

The packaging is to appealing with it's frosted bottle. You wouldn't even think that this one's a lip tint. It comes with a doe foot applicator with a hole on the middle part. By the way, this product comes in a red box. One tube weighs 4.5g. 
 
 
 

The texture is velvety, smooth and easily glides well on the lips. It feels like powder upon application and very lightweight on the lips. It is highly pigmented as you can already see the shade upon 1 swipe. I usually put 2-3 dots on my lips and spread it using my finger for that ombre lips. It has a matte finish and very long lasting. 

I believe it has 7 shades and only got 2 of their shades:
A04 Raspberry Syrup (Bright red pink shade)
A06 Sweet Chili (Pretty brown coral shade)
 
 
 
 

Watch the review now up on my Youtube channel below:
 
 

Pros:
- HIGHLY PIGMENTED
- Pretty packaging
- Very lightweight
- Easily glides well on the lips
- Feels velvety, powdery
- Pretty shades
- Long lasting (can last up to 8 hours without retouch!!!)
- Can be natural/gradient finish to full lips
- Wouldn't know that this one's a tint

Cons:
- Can only be bought on Korea? (Not sure if there's a legit seller here but I believe HiCharis shipping is already available directly in the Philippines on some items) 

 
So far, this is the BEST TINT I've ever tried!! It says it is a tint but one wouldn't know that this one's really a tint. From the application to formula to longevity, I say that this tint is really great! It is truly lightweight and full velvety and powdery. I love that you can go for that ombre lips or full lips. All the shades pretty stunning too! I wish I can have them all!! Haha I love both of the shades that I got since I don't have those shades on my collection. Both are wearable for everyday use. Been using the A04 Raspberry Syrup shade as one of my everyday tints at work and lovin it! I do work for 16 hour shift a day so this tint really lasts for more than 8 hours for me not unless I eat during break time. Overall, loving this tint and hopefully it this tint (bottle) will last for a long time with me. :) 

👉👉👉 Head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!):
http://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller or click HERE for the direct link
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @blackrouge_kr
#Charis #CharisCeleb #BlackRougeAirFitVelvet 

0 comments