Instant Face Life / V-Line Effect + Whitening with UltiMask

Using face masks is one of my ultimate relaxation ways to de-stress my skin for using different products and make up during work. I do have a small face but I still want a slimmer one! (Just like the Korean V-Line faces!) Today's review will be about a NEW MASK I discovered a month ago.

The UltiMask is a whitening, moisturizing and V-Line lifting mask that helps to make your skin glow in just a single use. It contains fruit extracts like Banana, Grape, Orange, Apple, Lime, Lemon and Strawberry. It also have Snail secretion filtrate that can help to stimulate formation of collagen for that youthful skin. 
 

Packaging's very classy with it's gray and pink sheet. The scent is fruity but not that empowering. The mask itself is a little bit thick than your usual masks but what I like about this is that you know that you get a lot of the essence in just one mask/sheet. 
 
 
 
What make this mask different from other masks is that it has extra flaps so that you can hang these flaps on your ears to help lift your jawline for that V-line effect. 
 

How to use:
1. After washing the face, pat excess moisture dry with soft towel.
2. Take out the V-Line Lifting Mask and align the mask along the contours of the face by using the hole for each side of the ears.  
3. Wrap the chin with the lower part of the V-Line Lifting Mask, gently pull both sides and hang both strips on the ears. 
4. After 15-20 minutes, remove the V-Line lifting mask and gently pat face to promote absorption of essence into skin.
   
You can watch the video review on my Youtube channel below:
 
 
I use UltiMask 2x a week to help moisturize my skin due to my acne skincare regimen that makes some parts of my skin a little dry. I usually put these masks on the refrigerator before using it since I love cold masks on my face (plus I think it also helps to tighten the pores!). I love how you really get a lot of the product/serum in every mask. I can even spread it on my neck area. I like that the mask helps to lift my jawline plus makes my skin soft and smooth right after use. When it comes to making my skin smaller, I have seen a little changes of the small fats of my jawline but not too drastic. Overall, I really love using this mask during my pamper day every week. Definitely guilty with pampering my skin with the UltiMask for that V-line face and whiter skin. Thank you again @imguiltyofficial for these mask sheets. 

 
For more info about the UltiMask, you check the link HERE

0 comments