REVIEW(S): Cow Beauty Soap

Hey girls! For today’s review, I’ll be sharing with you another soap which I used for almost 2 months already.

First of all, I have an oily type of skin (face) but for my body, I do have a dry skin. Lotions are a-must after a bath since most of the soaps I use can be a bit drying on my skin. So a month ago, Cheska’s Store sent me this Blue version of the Cow Beauty Soap which a famous Japanese soap.
  

Product Info: Cow Beauty Soap is an old and popular brand of soap in Japan. It was founded in 1909 in Kyoshinsha Japan. This Blue Cow Soap uses milk and milk fat as its main ingredients to keep the skin moist and fresh after wash. It also carries a relaxing jasmine fragrance to eliminate body odors. It has a squalene component to help eliminate fine lines causes by ageing. Lastly, this soap is proven for whitening if with continuous use and can also make you skin smooth, radiant and baby like complexion.
 
The Cow Soap has 2 variants and I got mine in Blue packaging which uses milk and milk fat (milk butter) as its main ingredients along with Squalene moisturizer. It also claims to be effective for whitening.

Packaging: Comes in a blue box and the soap is wrapped in a plastic inside.
 
 
 
Weight: 85g

Price: Php100 at Cheska’s Store

Scent: Jasmine scent

Review:

 
- I use this one 2-3x a day for almost 2 months
- Claims to have whitening effects but sadly, I felt minimal effects when it comes to whitening
- Soap is really moisturizing and hydrating
- Reminds me of the Ivory soap
- Btw, I only use this soap for my body


Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:

Pros:
- Hydrating and moisturizing to the skin
- Milky scent
- 1 bar lasts for more than a month with me (I cut the bar in ½ to maximize its use)
- Fresh feeling after use

Cons:
- Minimal whitening effects
- Available online

Verdict: After almost 2 months of using this product, I can say that I looooove this Cow Beauty Soap as my daily body soap. My skin now feels moisturized and hydrated after using this soap. Also at times, I can already skip the part of using a lotion since this soap leaves my skin smooth and supple. I also love the milky scent it gives off, as if I’m having a milk bath. P100 for a bar of soap that may last for more than a month (with 2-3x of use a day) is totally affordable for me. Whitening effects may be minimal but no worries for me. This soap is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED especially for those who has dry skin (body skin) like me. :)

 
 Cow Beauty Soap is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)
post signature

3 comments

  1. Wow naman kaso minimal whitening effects lang haha. Hmmm, dahil sa sunburn ko talagang looking ako now sa whitening. Graveh yung pagkaiba ng kulay ko eh haha!


    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com˚˚。*☆

    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰Recent Posts✰
    ✨ [FOOD] Ultimate Taste Test: Super Scoops Premium Vegan Ice Cream VLOG
    ✨ [LIFESTYLE] Can You Ditch Shampoo? #TakeAShowerWithUs with Hairstory New Wash
    ✨ [TECH] Why Oppo F1s is the Best Camera Phone to Capture Summer #OOTD Photos

    ReplyDelete

  2. Good work! Your post is an excellent example of why I keep coming back to read your excellent quality content.

    facial recognition software
    e-signature software

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I’ve been a lurker around your blog for a few months. I love this article and your entire site! Looking forward to reading more!
    Organic body care products

    ReplyDelete