FOODTRIP(90): Parilla Bacolod Chicken

Was looking for a new place to dine and came across Parilla Bacolod Chicken near S'Mall/C&B Circle Mall in Marikina. We came at around 2/3pm and we were the second customer that time. 
 

Place is very spacious and I believe they have more seats upstairs. There weren't much design on the first floor. 


Btw, I just noticed that there were lots of staffs that time but no one even welcomed or greated us upon entering. There was an "awkward" environment when we entered. 

Parilla Bacolod Chicken served mainly Filipino dishes like grilled chicken, seafoods, ilonggo faves (which wasn't avail when we went there), desserts and some alcohilic drinks. 

Menu was very simple and straight to the point. 

Here's what we ordered: 

Pecho (Breast & Wing) - Php90 
- Serving is very big for the price. Though I find their Pecho plain (even with the seasonings) and I think they lack presentation for it to look appetizing. 

Spareribs - Php140 
- I like this a lot as it is very appetizing, tasty and easy to chew. 

Garlic Rice - Php25 
- Every meal doesn't include a rice we ordered a separate rice. 1 rice wasn't enough as I find the P25 rice a bit small. Ordered 2 rice instead. A bit pricey for a small serving of rice. 

Blueberry Cheesecake - Php75 

- A bit pricy for a small serving of cheesecake but it's okay since I find the Blueberry Chessecake very yummy and addictive! Haha 

Though I was only able to try some dishes from this restaurant, I find Parilla Bacolod Chicken average and okay. Though I read lots of positive reviews, I think they still need to improve with presentation of the Inasal and serving size of the rice. But overall, a simple nice Filipino cuisine place to dine. 

Parilla Bacolod Chicken 
Located at: Extension B, C&B Circle Mall, Liwasang Kalayaan Avenue, Marikina Heights, Marikina City Phone number: 4773755; 09194944595 
Opens at: 11AM-11:30PM, Mon-Sun

Parilla Bacolod Chicken Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments