REVIEW(S): Etude House Color in Liquid Lips PK09 & BE102

Today, I’ll be reviewing Etude House Color in Liquid Lips BE102 (Beige in Chic) and PK009 (Pink in Poison) shade. Honestly, I bought this without any idea of what this liquid lips from EH is. 
 

Yearly, Etude House holds big promo/sale every December. For this year, they had the Buy 2 for the price of 1 promo on selected items.
 

Bought their Color in Liquid Lips (Php598) and Precious Mineral BB Cream Perfect Fit (Php848).  
Normally, I don’t buy lippies pricing above P500 so didn’t bother to read reviews about this since I know I won’t buy it anyway, before. But since it’s on sale (Php598 for 2) so I bought it anyway.

Etude House Color in Liquid Lips launched in early 2015. It is available in 20 lovely shades (though I’m not sure if all are avail in PH) 
 

I bought 2 shades, BE102 (Beige in Chic) and PK009 (Pink in Poison)
   

Description: “Color in Liquid Lips fills the lips with a light and smooth texture that slides into lips for vivid color and transparent shine."
 

Volume: 3.5g/0.12oz 

Packaging: At first, I really thought this was a lipstick but it’s not. Packaging comes in a transparent glass with the lipstick design inside. Very easy to bring around o put on your kikay kit. The wand applicator is new to me but I think this one’s easier to use.

(PK009)
  

(BE102)
 

Scent: It has a nice fruity scent.

Consistency: As the same itself, this is a liquid cream type with a built in gloss. It is very moisturizing on my lips. Application is as easy as it glides well on the lips. 

Color: 
  

BE102 - I really love this color as it gives off nice beige with a bit of pink shade. I’m not a fan of nudes (since when I use nude/beige/light brown shades, my lips looked smaller and I seem to look pale). But this shade highlighted my lips and color seems to be neutral. I this is better to use on solid than gradient lips. This is perfect for my everyday look.
  

PK009 - I also love this shade as it gives off a nice pink red shade, which I really liked. The color is very vivid and pigmented. Solid or gradient lip both looked good. A few dots can come a long way with this shade.
  

Lasting Power: The color easily transfers when you eat or drink. I also noticed that the color even transfers on my teeth after I applied it. It really doesn’t last that long as I need to reapply again especially after I drink or eat.

Pros:
- Nice variety of shades
- Easy to use
- Moisturizing on the lips
- Very vivid and pigmented
Cons:
- Easily transfers even on my teeth
- Not long lasting (need to reapply again)
- Expensive for a lippy for me (Php598/ea)

I think this line of product from EH is perfect for the upcoming summer since the shades are really vibrant. Overall, the product is good except for the lasting power, transfers and the price. 
Will I repurchase it? No. It’s because I think there are still other products much cheaper and long lasting than these. 

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Please don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)


post signature

0 comments