FOODTRIP(72): Vikings Buffet SM Marikina + Kiseeeg Reunion

Last Friday (January 22, 2016), we went at Vikings SM Marikina for a reunion with Kiseeeg and welcome food fest with May haha.
 

We went there at around 11-12pm already for a lunch buffet via reservation. Honestly, this is my first time to try a buffet in Vikings and after hearing a lot of positive reviews, I was expecting a lot from this buffet restaurant.

Staffs were very polite and accommodating to our needs.

I wasn't able to take photo of the place (as I was more focused on the foods haha) but this fancy buffet in SM Marikina branch is very big and spacious. There were a lot of food stations to choose. I wasn't able to take all of the food stations but I was able to take photos of most food stations they have.
























They really have wide variety of foods to choose!








What I like about this buffet restaurant is that even though they have wide variety of foods, they didn't compromise the quality of the foods they served. So far, all of the foods I tried were good enough for me.

Will I comeback? Definitely! I’m thinking if I'll go here for my birthday soon :) Hmm.


Vikings
Located at: 2nd Flr SM Marikina
Opening Hours: 11:00AM-2:30PM; 5:30PM - 10PM
Phone number: 5703888; 5704888




Here are more photos from Kiseeeg:



  






After our lunch at Vikings, we went at Grace house to make "tambay" as we usually do. 
We had karaoke then played a card game called "In Between".



Thank you May and welcome back to the PH! :)
  

Kiseeeg is my college barkada and we've known each other for 10 years already. Nakakatuwa na kahit minsan lang kami macomplete, things never really changed. We’re all still the same and going stronger.. haha! 








Cheers to 10 years of friendship! :)
post signature

0 comments