FOODTRIP (50): Eri Curry

We visited Eri Curry in SM Megamall for a dinner few days ago. Been here last year and I was quite impressed with their curry that’s why I came to dine here again. 
 
  
What I like about Eri Curry is you can actually customize your curry! :)

First is to choose your curry plate.
Second, you can choose your rice quantity. You can choose among Small (200g - less Php21.75), Regular (300mg) or Large (400g - add Php21.75). (**I recommend ordering large 400g :))
Third, you can choose the level of spiciness with just right, spicy or fiery.
Lastly, you can even add toppings along with your curry plate.

Here’s what we ordered:

Fried Gyoza Curry with regular rice and just right amount of spiciness (Php250)
 
 

Fried Fish Curry with regular rice and Spicy amount of spiciness (Php220)
 
  
- I actually ordered the Fried Gyoza Curry before and I was quite impressed with the combination of the fried gyoza along with the curry and some cheese. But I was more impressed with the taste of Fried Fish Curry with spicy amount. I like how that bit of spiciness blends well the curry and cheese. Curry sauce was very flavorful and the mozzarella cheese is the best! :)

SAKURA <3 <3 <3
   
Overall, I still recommend this Japanese Curry restaurant in SM Megamall. Definitely we’ll be back for more. :)




Eri Curry
Located: Third Floor, Mega Atrium, SM Mega Mall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
Phone Num: +63 9178212305 ; 02 5315033
Opens: 10AM - 9PM






Eri Curry Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
post signature

0 comments